PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Free Agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fins ship one of their two 4th-round picks and their 6th to the Rams in exchange for Quinn and one of the Rams' four "lesser" 6th-round picks.

The Rams open up $11.4M in 2018 cap space, $12.9M in 2019 cap space, and get back the 2018 4th-rounder they traded to KCY in the Peters deal.

Miami takes on those cap hits and now must shed $20M in cap expenses just to get under the cap.

The entire Landry franchise tag is such a beautiful cluster****. I hope they remain stuck with it and actually have to pay a slot receiver 16M for the season.

Tavon Austin?

Coming off his least productive season in his 5-year career (and he was healthy for all 16 games).

Average catch rate under 60% at an 8.7 YPC.
... Burkhead, 83% catch rate at 8.5 YPC.
... Lewis, 91% catch rate at 6.7 YPC.
... Amendola, 71% catch rate at 10.8 YPC

Fumbles every 27 times he touches the ball.

No thanks.

Coming off his least productive season in his 5-year career (and he was healthy for all 16 games).

Average catch rate under 60% at an 8.7 YPC.
... Burkhead, 83% catch rate at 8.5 YPC.
... Lewis, 91% catch rate at 6.7 YPC.
... Amendola, 71% catch rate at 10.8 YPC

Fumbles every 27 times he touches the ball.

No thanks.
He needs McDaniels I'd kick the tires.

He needs McDaniels I'd kick the tires.

McDaniels doesn't coach WRs.

Austin has athleticism. He also has serious fundamental flaws in his game that haven't improved in his five seasons.

Why bother taking on the task of trying to fix those at this stage of his career when there are other options (probably far cheaper) that need less fixing?

McDaniels doesn't coach WRs.

Austin has athleticism. He also has serious fundamental flaws in his game that haven't improved in his five seasons.

Why bother taking on the task of trying to fix those at this stage of his career when there are other options (probably far cheaper) that need less fixing?

Austin is a total bust, I don’t want anything to do with him.

I don't think I've ever seen any of your posts with the censorship asterisks in them. I guess you're pretty adamant on this one. :D

I don't think I've ever seen any of your posts with the censorship asterisks in them. I guess you're pretty adamant on this one. :D

The Rams are my second favorite team in support of a good friend of mine and I watch pretty much every one of their games. Austin sucks a lot.

Bears and Dolphins in trade talks for Jarvis Landry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes