PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Free Agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe your information is incorrect.

Fleming played in 12 and 16 games in 2015 and 2016, respectively.

He started 7 and 5 games in 2015 and 2016, respectively. In 2015 he played 467 snaps and in 2016 he played 284 snaps.

Cameron Fleming 2016 Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com
I am taking about 2016.
Cannon and solder each started 15 games at T.
Fleming started one in each of their places and played 151 snaps. Cannon and solder additionally missed a combined 25 snaps. My one error was saying flemming played all 25. Waddle actually played 1. So flemming played 175 at T and the remaining 109 were as a 6th ol/3rd TE.
He gets credit for a start when the first play of the game is that heavy formation with him
at TE.
Hope that clears it up for you.

What games were you watching ?

In 2016 Fleming started one game at RT (@CLE) and one at LT (@ARZ) and apart from that was only on the field for packages that required additional lineman or as jumbo TE (with 20% snap counts). Last year he only got starts as absolute last option after Cannon`s replacement Waddle suffered an injury that kept him out. When was he integral to anything ?
Moronic reply to a post solely set on congratulating a player for his work ethic on this team and making his way in the NFL in general.

Never said one single thing about "starts" and just because a player doesn't "start" doesn't not make him an integral part of the team. The Offensive Line and protecting Brady may be the most important unit on the team, period.

And to your completely irrelevant point, it makes no difference "how" he got his starts. When he got his chance, he did a commendable job. That's all the matters.

If you're going to make posts where you cherry pick an argument based solely on one single word, at least make an attempt to stay on target with the actual message. Your posts are comically bad.

Last edited:
Let me get a Waddle signing a Ebon signing and I'm pretty much ready for a very heavy linebacker draft.

670CA532-413D-41FF-8AA3-967660AA3EBD.gif

Moronic reply to a post solely set on congratulating a player for his work ethic on this team and making his way in the NFL in general.

Never said one single thing about "starts" and just because a player doesn't "start" doesn't not make him an integral part of the team. The Offensive Line and protecting Brady may be the most important unit on the team, period.

If you're going to make devil's advocate posts where you cherry pick an argument based solely on one single word, at least make an attempt to stay on target. Your posts are comically bad.

For those you trying to keep score at home, the 5th the Pats traded was the #159 they got from the Browns in the Danny Shelton trade. The 6th that the Pats are getting back from the Raiders is ...

#184 or
#192 or
#210 or
#212 or
#216 or
#217 or
.... no wait, that's it.

Last edited:

For those you trying to keep score at home, the 5th the Pats traded was the #159 they got from the Browns in the Danny Shelton trade. The 6th that the Pats are getting back from the Raiders is ...

#184 or
#192 or
#210 or
#212 or
#216 or
#217 or
.... no wait, that's it.

Eh, it doesn't matter. I'd rather have Patterson then whoever is left in the draft.

And the Pats now have three former 1st-round WRs on the roster.

2013-2017

Hogan, age 29 (turns 30 in October):
2108 yds from scrimmage, 15 TDs
2018 cap hit = $3.28M

Patterson age 27 (27th birthday was St. Patrick's Day):
2079 yds from scrimmage, 13 TDs
+ 4613 KR yds, 5 TDs
2018 cap hit = $3.25M

2013-2017

Hogan, age 29 (turns 30 in October):
2108 yds from scrimmage, 15 TDs
2018 cap hit = $3.28M

Patterson age 27 (27th birthday was St. Patrick's Day):
2079 yds from scrimmage, 13 TDs
+ 4613 KR yds, 5 TDs
2018 cap hit = $3.25M

A thoughtful man takes the reasoned and considered approach when he realizes a reassessment is in order, a lesser one not only stays with flawed judgements but sometimes goes so far as to double down on them. ;)

Still others bet the farm on them and go Full...
Reminds me of a recent Super Bowl...let me think...when was that...

#184 or
#192 or
#210 or
#212 or
#216 or
#217 or
.... no wait, that's it.

Wikipedia has Oakland's first 6th-rounder at 185, and I obviously would be very disappointed if we receive a pick lower that that...but knowing Bill, I'm guessing that we're given 217.

Edit: I would however also settle for 192.

Last edited:
Damn! How's that for a birthday gift?! Patterson's b-day is March 17th. Happy Birthday big man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back