PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Free Agency 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well the Robinson idea is now gone. Only disappointed because that was a guy we had interest in. Do think there’s better options though

Well the Robinson idea is now gone. Only disappointed because that was a guy we had interest in. Do think there’s better options though

Wasn't last year his only good one? I'd be hesitant over which Patrick Robinson would show up with the Pats.

Neither Spotrac nor OTC are current since most of the FA deals (and terms thereof) aren't official yet. Lotta data to process in a short time frame, so I imagine that it might be at least the weekend before they're close to real numbers again.

I all depends on OTC. Because only once they finish all to work in terms of updating the spottrac crawlers can copy and steal the info.

If it is possible I will take honey Badger over Murphy or Clayborne. However the idea of signing Murphy really thrills me.

When you don’t have good players you gave cap space.
MCourty's CAP number is $11.9mm. Could we not get Honey badger for less for CAP savings by a trade of McCourty? How many on this forum think MCourty is a $12mm player? Maybe I am wrong here?
Thoughts?
DW Toys

Wasn't last year his only good one? I'd be hesitant over which Patrick Robinson would show up with the Pats.

Maybe, but his job has probably changed in New Orleans the 2nd time around. This go around more time in the slot where he played well since lattimore is now on the outside

MCourty's CAP number is $11.9mm. Could we not get Honey badger for less for CAP savings by a trade of McCourty? How many on this forum think MCourty is a $12mm player? Maybe I am wrong here?
Thoughts?
DW Toys

You are wrong.

Although I respect DMac so much,the idea of trading him to get Mathieu is tempting. To be honest honey Badger is a better player in every field aspect.

Thoughts?
DW Toys

Hes one of the heart and souls of the defense. You are wrong

I may be crazy bc he can’t seem to stay healthy but I’d rather have Breaux....younger, taller, faster, wouldn’t affect draft compensation.

Almost time to go bargain bin shopping boys!

Thoughts?
DW Toys

If anyone would take that McCourty contract and give the Pats a bag of magic beans in return, I'd drive him to the airport (even in the snow).

Thoughts?
DW Toys

WTDnnwE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand