PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL First Round Draft Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me sick is that Goodell will likely receive less boo's than he normally has..

WTF Ian…….the guy who suggests New Englanders boycott Day 1 of the draft then starts a thread about Day 1.
Shut down this site and turn on the Celtics game

This thread was asked for and discussed in the boycott threads. This thread is the place we can get updates from people following on non-ESPN, non-NFL Network sites, giving no such links, and thus avoid giving any NFL site any clicks at all

And....why??? Halas must be spinning in his grave.

The best part about tonight will be hearing the fans boo Roger every time he talks. lol
please IF anyone is watching, please give updates on the booing, it will make me feel a little better

Good and Wentz will both struggle. Always sucks getting drafted by a bad team. Especially when you aren't an elite QB prospect a la Luck.

I will only watch in hopes of Belichick talking another team into doing a draft-and-trade as a FU to the league. Too bad that's, as they say, not likely.

Nice, they mixed a tape with Goff playing and some other successfull Californian QBs , Montana and Rodgers. No Brady ahahha, tragic.

If anyone is knowing the pick early could you please message me where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST