PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Dynasty Parade v6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really whish we'd ignore Kellermen because he's winning right now by being acknowledged, of course he doesn't think Brady stinks and is only lucky. But, whatever motivates the boys is good enough for me.

Yeah, about that....

What a piece of ****.

I need more info. Full, closed can of beer (like tossing it to stone cold Steve Austin) or a half-drunk open can of beer? The latter is a **** move. The former might have just been bad luck

Did anyone else completely forget that article Rowe was on this team?

I really whish we'd ignore Kellermen because he's winning right now by being acknowledged, of course he doesn't think Brady stinks and is only lucky. But, whatever motivates the boys is good enough for me.
If he wants to be acknowledged for being a clown than slap a red nose him and let him.

I need more info. Full, closed can of beer (like tossing it to stone cold Steve Austin) or a half-drunk open can of beer? The latter is a **** move. The former might have just been bad luck
Let's send it to New York to review "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I DUNNO JIM YOU I CAN'T TELL IF ITS OPEN FROM THAT ANGLE!"

If he wants to be acknowledged for being a clown than slap a red nose him and let him.
Ratings are ratings, doesn't matter if people hate listen or like listen. I can appreciate Stephen A and Colin Cowherd's dedication to the art. Skip and Kellermen aren't even clever.

Yeah, about that....

What a piece of ****.

This breaks my heart so much. TB12 gives us everything he has, is one of the nicest human beings on the planet through it all, and some jackass does this? I want this to be untrue more than I wanted this Lombardi - TB12 does not deserve this ****.

---

EDIT/UPDATE: GREAT NEWS - she is ok! 1:05 in the vid/link below - shows how close it actually got though! Tom clearly wasn't amused, but probably knows it could have been worse.

Brady's Daughter Almost Hit by Can During Patriots Parade

Last edited:
This breaks my heart so much. TB12 gives us everything he has, is one of the nicest human beings on the planet through it all, and some jackass does this? I want this to be untrue more than I wanted this Lombardi - TB12 does not deserve this ****.
Relax. It's some over zealous kid (maybe grown kid) trying to share a beer with a star player.

The crowd seems to be more careful this time but it does need to stop. Based on the video TB had his hands up playing catch with a football and I assume the kid thought he was calling for a beer.

Our D struggled at the end of that one. Hopefully, we could have held them to a FG.
I think given hindsight of what they just did in the SB the coin was not stopping this team.

Big assumption. Our D would/could of stopped them.
Big assumption? I don't know about that. As I replied elsewhere, I'm glad we never had to find out.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk