PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Dynasty Parade v6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
some solid camera work there, weathers . and thanks for keeping it horizontally..
Thanks. My 16 year old kept putting her iPhone in front of mine. The teenagers behind me were crazy!

Had to drive up to Boston on personal business, so I decided to leave 2 days early on Monday and attend the parade...or try to attend, I should say. I left Worcester with my bud on Tuesday morning at 8:30, arrived at Riverside T stop at 9:45, found parking and walked to the station at 10, then arrived at Copley Plaza at...11:45! The people we were supposed to meet there had already left with the rest of the parade, so we walked across the Public Garden & the Common toward Gubmint Center, but by the time we arrived at Tremont St near the Park Street Church, the parade was finished because the Pats didn't go to the balcony at City Hall as they has done in years past. So just as we were walking towards them, all of them were walking towards us, and it started to remind me of that English soccer stadium where people died. We busted our way out of there, walked up to the State House, around the back, and down again on the other side of City Hall Plaza near where the old Nemo's hot dog place was on Cambridge St. We finally made it to Faneuil Hall and had a couple before we left to return to Riverside, after having seen zero Patriots and zero trophies. But hey, it was a beautiful day and we each had our vapes to help ease the pain of disappointment. I'll have to make better plans for the next parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back