PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Dynasty Parade v6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recorded the entire thing. Up to @Ian and the mods if they'd let me post it. It's ~15min of video. We were right at Govt Ctr at the end of the route.

IT WAS AWESOME!
How about making a separate thread for it ...

Post a link to it if you go the Youtube route.

White t-shirt guy on left cracked some guy's skull open whipping him head-first to the street, then obliterated another guy's jaw immediately thereafter. Probably killed the 3rd guy he grappled with behind the car, out of view.

Regards,
Chris
Sign the beast.

This breaks my heart so much. TB12 gives us everything he has, is one of the nicest human beings on the planet through it all, and some jackass does this? I want this to be untrue more than I wanted this Lombardi - TB12 does not deserve this ****.

GREAT NEWS - she is ok! 1:05 in the vid/link below - shows how close it actually got though! Tom clearly wasn't amused, but probably knows it could have been worse.

Brady's Daughter Almost Hit by Can During Patriots Parade

Never seen or heard Belichick so happy.

He loved this team from the start of TC at least. Remember how we joked he's getting soft (senile)? Different feel was reported from TC - how easy and relaxed they all are compared to the norm - offering quiet contrast to the melodrama “reported“/created outside. Eye of the storm. He expressed his tender spot for this team repeatedly since . few cared to see. Never any doubt despite the noise..

His fingers are full . but he might keep this one closer to his heart anyway..

db_dmwxumaajxfd.jpg

He loved this team from the start of TC at least. Remember how we joked he's getting soft (senile)? Different feel was reported from TC - how easy and relaxed they all are compared to the norm - offering quiet contrast to the melodrama “reported“/created outside.
Eye of the storm. He expressed his tender spot for this team repeatedly since . few cared to see. Never any doubt despite the noise..

His fingers are full . but he might keep this one closer to his heart anyway..

db_dmwxumaajxfd.jpg
I honestly think he’s recalibrating his leadership style to tailor to millennials, to be honest. Belichick is effectively a manager and any good manager needs to know how to communicate differently with different generations.

I wish I could have attended.

It’s ovah folks...yup, I just watched NFL Network’s Power rankings for next year and no one picked the Patriots. And youz guys know they’re usually right...right?

Riddick is one of the best people in sports media, imo.

Id love having him on board but this boat is loaded ;).
Also class experts are endangered species so i don't mind having him outside at all.

Someone might come around and give him a chance to run the show somewhere eventually..

I honestly think he’s recalibrating his leadership style to tailor to millennials, to be honest. Belichick is effectively a manager and any good manager needs to know how to communicate differently with different generations.
Yeah you can hear him saying “can you guys put those phones down for a second so we can sing KumbaYa” ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back