PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
not contender. But could turn us into .500 team or slightly better

let’s be real, our defense is fine. Our offense stinks. Only thing holding us back.

Thank you for the responses. We will not agree. A defence and trenches are vastly more important than a WR.

Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion, even if yours is wrong:p

At least you are a fan unlike the other troll with his shtick.

You keep saying something like that. I simply want an explosive skill position guy in his 20's. Huge request for a genius like BB I know. I'll take just one.

Quick question...How long do you think it will take him to draft a quality college WR? We know 18 years isn't long enough. Wouldn't you think you would accidentally fall into one in nearly 20 years? Just one?
I'll take Super Bowls and winning football teams. I'll take players that fit the system- which wins.

They drafted Harry last year who I'm sure you are impatient enough to wait for him to develop.

I'll take Super Bowls and winning football teams. I'll take players that fit the system- which wins.

They drafted Harry last year who I'm sure you are impatient enough to wait for him to develop.

Harry was slow in college. He's slow in the NFL. He will never be able to get open...not sudden enough. Getting open is somewhat important.

Check back with me on that system thing during the season. A significant part of that "system" is gone. We'll see how well that goes.

Harry was slow in college. He's slow in the NFL. He will never be able to get open...not sudden enough. Getting open is somewhat important.

Check back with me on that system thing during the season. A significant part of that "system" is gone. We'll see how well that goes.
I have no interest in checking back with you and your *****ing over every pick

Thank you for the responses. We will not agree. A defence and trenches are vastly more important than a WR.

Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion, even if yours is wrong:p

At least you are a fan unlike the other troll with his shtick.

How well do the guys in the trenches do when 5 or 6 are blocking 8? Good luck getting people out of the box with 2 of the slowest WRs in the league on the outside.

I don't follow the draft while it is happening because I don't follow college football and don't know the players. So, as I have said, I leave it to Bill Belichick to do the job. I do read after the selection of the player, the write-ups, and what the other experienced professionals say about the player selected, and I read the opinions of the overall Patriots draft.

So I have concluded that BB did OK, actually better than OK, with this draft. There are a couple of potential starters. The general consensus is that the Pats get a + (plus).

Now, it is time to ask my fellow Pats' fan experts... Do you agree that BB did better than OK?

You can click, agree, or disagree. Thanks

I have no interest in checking back with you and your *****ing over every pick

When he was healthy before the season last year, he was being thoroughly outplayed by an undrafted former QB turned WR. Harry is not good. Sorry.

I like the Uche pick, but I have a hard time believing a 24 year old D2 safety was a top 40 pick in "one of the deepest WR drafts of all time".

Additionally, some forget how bad our run D was at the end of last year, and we lost plenty of size up front with nobody to replace him. That will be nice.

When he was healthy before the season last year, he was being thoroughly outplayed by an undrafted former QB turned WR. Harry is not good. Sorry.

I like the Uche pick, but I have a hard time believing a 24 year old D2 safety was a top 40 pick in "one of the deepest WR drafts of all time".

Additionally, some forget how bad our run D was at the end of last year, and we lost plenty of size up front with nobody to replace him. That will be nice.
Yawn...

I'm sure you said the same thing during the 2018 playoffs

was that the year we had that stud left tackle playing for us? Trent Brown who signed a 66 million dollar contract. He’s no longer on our team.
I think even you and I could have ran through those holes

i watched Sony last year, he had zero burst and couldn’t outrun d tackles to the edge. It was sad. Meanwhile, his college teammate looked like Jim Brown out there

You really do understand very little. The worst of it is your gripes and complaints aren't even yours. You don't have an original thought of any kind. You are simply parroting the Skip Bayliss's and Stephen A's of the world. You have no understanding of football or the team building process. Welcome to ignore.

was that the year we had that stud left tackle playing for us? Trent Brown who signed a 66 million dollar contract. He’s no longer on our team.
I think even you and I could have ran through those holes

i watched Sony last year, he had zero burst and couldn’t outrun d tackles to the edge. It was sad. Meanwhile, his college teammate looked like Jim Brown out there
Once Wynn returned, Izzo benched the running game improved, Sony was fine.

You really do understand very little. The worst of it is your gripes and complaints aren't even yours. You don't have an original thought of any kind. You are simply parroting the Skip Bayliss's and Stephen A's of the world. You have no understanding of football or the team building process. Welcome to ignore.

I have literally never watched one second of their show. The team is slow. That isn't a complaint as much as an obvious truth.

"Fine". That's what you want out of your first round RB. You can get a "fine" RB in the 5th.
We won the SB and he dominated in the playoffs. That was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore