PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redskins owner "I'm only taking over the first round guys!"
Picks the first round pick at 15, trades back in at 26.... Trades back in again at 32.
"It's all you guys now!"
Meanwhile the team is left with a 7th round pick and a missing 1st and 2nd rounder next year.

Just kidding... in reality I don't hate either choice. I wouldn't have traded up for Sweat but whatever... it's the 26th pick.

Michel was played over Nick Chubb and Keith Marshall for a significant period of his college career. Jacobs was, until late last year, the third choice behind Najee Harris and Damien Harris. Michel played over great backs, Jacobs played behind good ones. I don't know, I think he's a good player, but I'd take Michel.
Both Harris's were elite top RB recruits...Jacobs earned the time he got. To do that at Alabama is IMPRESSIVE.

Might be GREEDY TIME.

Greedy Gretchen?

iu

One of AJ Brown or Metcalf will be there for us at 32.

People disparaging these kids for crying are pathetic. These are dreams coming true, of course there is crying. :rolleyes:

God forbid they show emotion.

Them getting drafted is not only a great thing for them but also their families.

I’d be ok with AJ, Tillery, Joejuan, Thornhill and Irv Smith here. Risner and McGary are eh.

Imo skins have had themselves a good first round.

One of AJ Brown or Metcalf will be there for us at 32.
BB will make all us fans cry when AJ brown or Metcalf is on the board and he trades down

I prefer more emotionally stable players. Maybe I am being judgemental because I could never envision myself crying like that, I would probably internalize my emotion while on camera and then celebrate with my family.

This actually highlights a problem that a lot of people have. You are conflating how you handle emotion and judging people who handle it differently. Just because "you" wouldn't cry like that and would celebrate with your family doesn't mean that every person should process situations exactly like you and that your emotional processing is the "right" way.

Come on son.

Lock may go Oakland LA or New England.
I'm looking at Lock Metcalf or Brown Tillery is out there too.

That's some aggressive petting, touching, and tear-wiping by the Montez Sweat family.

is there anybody left on the board named Smash Dacorturback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots