PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Fant. If he’s gone, Metcalf.

just like last year, we can go OT first

So there’s good tackle prospects still on the board? Even if you don’t think it’s a need, can be confident in the Patriots taking an o linemen. Rarely ever miss on o line picks.

Cody Ford's the best offensive player in the draft. He's falling for the same reason Wynn did last year, which is that lots of teams refuse to evaluate undersized but dominant college tackles as tackles so everyone's pretending he's a guard. He's not. I like Dillard but Ford's a road grader, he's a true blue chip stud. The Patriots clearly see these guys for what they are. It's a market inefficiency. It's how they got the best player in the draft last year with the 21st pick.

My binkie is going to Denver
Wow great move to move down 10 spots and get your guy.

Watch Vrabel take Brown or Fant...

Vrabel on the phone taunting BB

What are the chances a 2nd former Patriot takes another desired tight end off the draft board. Fant to Titanas?

D.K Metcalf would give nightmares to afc east for years ...make it happen

I hope Lock is there at 32. He'd be good trade up bait if we want that option.

Vrabel taking Simmons

Cody Ford's the best offensive player in the draft. He's falling for the same reason Wynn did last year, which is that lots of teams refuse to evaluate undersized but dominant college tackles as tackles so everyone's pretending he's a guard. He's not. I like Dillard but Ford's a road grader, he's a true blue chip stud. The Patriots clearly see these guys for what they are. It's a market inefficiency. It's how they got the best player in the draft last year with the 21st pick.

Ford's a terrific player, but I don't think he's a great fit for the Patriots' scheme. More a power drive guy.

Simmons gone

Simmons to Ten

People better not vote Vrabel for pats HOF. ****head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back