PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

Whoa! Did Reid just pat Fisher on the head? That's huge- that means he's likely out for the season.

Fisher missing the SB will be one of those under the radar storylines that dont get enough mention.

you really can't beat this chiefs team trying to go toe to toe with them offensively.......

The bills don’t have the QB nor the skill weapons. Only have one receiver. They clearly looked overwhelmed and what an awful game by allen.

Bucs defense just limited Rodgers. Guy had 48tds during the regular season. They will be fine against Mahomes.

What a weird decision going for 2 there

I really cant stand people talking about the bright future of losing teams.

There is more evidence historically of teams spiraling towards mediocrity than anything else.

Remember how the Falcons had a bright future with a young great core ? Or the Seahawks ?

Yeah.. every season is its own beast.

Yes it’s crazy talk. No guaranteed that the bills will be back here next year. The chiefs most likely because they got a super star QB and right now the competition looks bleak.

I get why Romo/Nantz have to hype this recovery. But it is entirely meaningless.

That Bucs vs chiefs regular season game means absolutely nothing now

Can’t get these coaches basically screwing their own teams. GB kicking a FG Kate, Buffalo should have gone for it late in the second quarter. You aren’t beating the Chiefs with FGs.

No idea why McDermott went for 2 there, have to get it to 16.

Thought he had just rolled his ankle, but looks like it's much worse than that.

They will have to make up for it but i think hill would have been worse. They still have their skill players.

Man.. Allen just doesn't know how to throw the ball away and avoid the sack.

They will have to make up for it but i think hill would have been worse. They still have their skill players.
big loss, but didn't they beat the browns with two OL that hadn't practiced with the team?

That was on Allen throwing the football at his head. Don’t know why that wasn’t flagged

What a bunch of sore losers.

I’ve just accepted the NFL doesn’t care about this and will only step in if the media pushes it and it’s a washed player like Rice
Right. But possibly, maybe put a tiny bit of extra air in a football. Now that's serious business. It's a joke. And we are all complicit to a certain extent. Because most fans either put up with it or just don't care as long as the scumbag can help their team win.

I had a really hard time with the Superbowl last year, watching Jimmy G wet himself under the pressure of the fourth quarter. After the game was over and for a long time after that, I genuinely considered quitting as a fan. I am just so sick to death of watching good things happen to genuinely terrible people. I came back, like I always do because I love the game. Hell, I watched Cam throw the ball into the dirt for an entire season. Watching grass grow would have been more exciting. But I'm a fan. It's what I do. It's very similar to being an addict. Don't get me wrong. We have been spoiled with success over the last 20 years. And even most of the Bledsoe years before that were pretty good. But it really is like an addiction. Wether it's good for you or bad. But I am getting tired. I don't know what it would take to push me over the edge to quit. The Pats knowingly signing a POS like Hill would do it. I know most people don't care about this sort of thing. And I know most NFL players are not angels. But the evil ones like Vick or Hill are just really starting to get to me.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back