PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

Thanks Cleveland for handing the woman beaters a victory last week. Bucs would have destroyed Buffalo.

Bills are a joke and Allen is overrated.
KC is just really good. There’s very few teams they wouldn’t do this too. Without a good Pats team, there just isn’t another AFC team to both check Mahomes and also keep pace if they need to.

Being a cowardly little ***** that beats pregnant women is more than a personal issue. He's a subhuman piece of trash and the Chiefs are a garbage organization for employing that ugly scrawny little turd.
Sure but he’s also a great WR and if it wasn’t the Chiefs it would be someone else

KC will be defeated by SC/C

You think Dabol wished he didn't pass on one of those HC gigs? 15 points is pathetic. Is the KC D that good? Spags is the new BB?

KC defense isn't anywhere near dominant. All they did was scheme to shut Diggs down and blitz Allen every now and then.

Allen left his balls back home.

really have no horse in this race at this point......but i've hated the bills fanbase since the early 80's, so this is fine.......there's plenty i dislike with the chiefs, but andy reid has grown on me over the years......i'll root for TB at this point just because i have no real dislike for them, but KC is pretty damned good

KC is just a team that the entire AFC, and really the league, is going to have to build to beat......if you want to contend, you can't just build a team to compete league wide, if you want the ring you've got to build to beat this roster

If Allen is his main competition the chiefs will feast on Super Bowls. The NFC has quarterbacks . The AFC is very weak. Not a fan of lamar.

They got a chance. Just have to find a way to slow hill and can’t spot them 17 points in the first quarter.
SB typically start slow. Helps Tampa if that holds

KC is just really good. There’s very few teams they wouldn’t do this too. Without a good Pats team, there just isn’t another AFC team to both check Mahomes and also keep pace if they need to.
Chiefs defense is mediocre, at best and Allen can't do anything against it. It's pathetic. And the Bills defense was supposedly really good. Really good defenses at least slow down great offenses if not shut them down. Like I said, they are frauds. Cleveland should have beaten them last week and were in the game before Mahomes injury. The barely made the playoffs Browns. Chiefs are not that great.

Last edited:
I'm glad the Pats don't play the Chiefs next year. Not ready.

KC defense isn't anywhere near dominant. All they did was scheme to shut Diggs down and blitz Allen every now and then.

Allen left his balls back home.

I think the Bucs will need to try and develop a running game. Limit KC’s possessions.

Belichick may yet help Brady win again. Suspect Tampa will look at a lot of Pats -KC film at the NE defense

you've gotta build a defense that is physical and predicated on speed......you have to beat them with defense and a strong run/ball control offense......honestly, with a competent QB, the Patriots can be retooled to compete with them if they draft well on the defensive side of the ball; they have a solid secondary, they need help at the LB core and need to get stronger up front......if they can hold onto OL, they have the run game.....obvious issues at WR aside

I think the Bucs will need to try and develop a running game. Limit KC’s possessions.

Hasn't happened all year really. Tampa's running game leaves the offense looking at 2nd and long, 3rd and long.

Chiefs defense is mediocre, at best and Allen can't do anything against it. It's pathetic

They are versatile and opportunistic. Thats a good combination. If anything people underrate them a bit.

you've gotta build a defense that is physical and predicated on speed......you have to beat them with defense and a strong run/ball control offense......honestly, with a competent QB, the Patriots can be retooled to compete with them if they draft well on the defensive side of the ball; they have a solid secondary, they need help at the LB core and need to get stronger up front......if they can hold onto OL, they have the run game.....obvious issues at WR aside

The one thing i like is that kelce is getting older. He won’t keep this level up at tight end. They mighty lose a guy like watkins.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back