PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

A lot of posters on this forum picked Buffalo to win this game, they are obviously being outclassed though...
KC has been imo the best team all year and it hasn’t been particularly close. They could have been 15-1 if they didn’t rest anyone and then we are discussing them in the context of being one of those freaky dominant teams.

Buffalo is just happy to be their and they aren’t rising to the occasion

I thought the Bills had a good chance. Were looking like the best team down the stretch. Not over yet but down 16 they would need two tds and 2 successful 2 pt conversions. Not to mention hold KC to 0 points the rest of the way.

You think Dabol wished he didn't pass on one of those HC gigs? 15 points is pathetic. Is the KC D that good? Spags is the new BB?

Will we have patience with our next young QB prospect like the Bills have been with Allen? Hope so.

Yeah right. Because this is a fanbase thats known for their rational approach.

• Sad
Reactions: sb1
to the people saying what is Kansas City won't be able to sign anybody because of the quarterback's contract.... What makes you think players won't take a below market deal to play with him like they did to play with Brady?

he might.....they are projected 18 mil over the cap right now, with a fairly healthy free agent list......

That's exactly what didn't need to happen. Fat lady warming up.

I have no idea why I'm watching this trainwreck.

How was this guy a 70% passer?

The Bills and losses in big games. A tradition unlike any other.

Crappy performance by allen. Looks like it’s KC vs Bucs.

I wanted Bucs vs Bills but im fine with the shills not getting in the super bowl

KC is just a team that the entire AFC, and really the league, is going to have to build to beat......if you want to contend, you can't just build a team to compete league wide, if you want the ring you've got to build to beat this roster

Allen has not thrown the ball well today. Looked more like he did last year.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back