PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Bills at Chiefs

Chiefs are so much better than everyone else when they're dialed in.

They've been cruising along in 2nd gear.

Brady will have played in 6 out of the last 10 Super bowls. LOL

Thank you sir. May I have another?

Buffalo doesn’t belong in this game. Sorry KC is clearly in a different class and Buffalo looks like they are shaky underdogs clawing for whatever they can get
A lot of posters on this forum picked Buffalo to win this game, they are obviously being outclassed though...

Bucs better have a plan to deal with this guy. Or a better one than the first quarter last time.

They can’t afford a slow start either. The only thing i like about the bucs is the d- line. Much better than what the bills bring.

allen is throwing off his back foot even with no pressure

You see Packers defense. That's how you make sure the ball goes incomplete instead of trying to go for glory and giving up a completion.

They can’t afford a slow start either. The only thing i like about the bucs is the d- line. Much better than what the bills bring.
I also think Brady has better protection than Allen & the Bills Oline..

The bills have to hurry up. The clock is not on their side anymore.

Bills clearly looked like a team that didn’t have no type of game plan coming in.

KC is so good, it’s boring..

to the people saying what is Kansas City won't be able to sign anybody because of the quarterback's contract.... What makes you think players won't take a below market deal to play with him like they did to play with Brady?

The crazy thing about them is that they don’t run the ball. Just pass,pass,pass. They’re much a threat as being the next dynasty because the i see the afc being very weak. Not a fan of the quarterbacks.

really in a COVID year, with really strained prep time, no viable preseason, the two best rosters are going to be in he superbowl......really not surprising......this year has just been rather predictable, moreso than most years

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back