PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 2

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Atlanta gets their QB they will challenge in the NFC good signing Mooney is solid. :cool:
Did I just imagine that they signed Cousins?

They literally have to per cba, it’s not up to them whether they spend or not.
True but would rather they front load some contracts into this year, if necessary freeing up space in future years.

True but would rather they front load some contracts into this year, if necessary freeing up space in future years.
Don’t they have an estimated 200 million in projected cap next year?

Front loading is completely unnecessary. Just don’t spend the cap and roll it over.

Justin Fields for a Third Chicago's asking gotta be going down with the recent QB signings. :cool:

You don't think it'll ever go bad? I didn't take you for that much of an optimist.
I think both of them are young and worked in organizations where cooperation and brainstorming was modus operandi, so they'll respect each other even when they have differences. They don't strike me as openly dramatic.

If the team starts losing over poor coaching decisions, then it's on Mayo. If the players selected are busts, then it's on Wolf. That's the way it works in the other 31 teams anyway.

Could be a lot of names there. Williams, Bosa, Allen, and Mack have all be rumored to be cut candidates or trade bait.
The Chargers are $25M+ over the cap and need to be compliant by tomorrow. So someone's getting traded/cut, probably multiple someones.

I'm not thrilled about a QB who's one letter away from penis.

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I think both of them are young and worked in organizations where cooperation and brainstorming was modus operandi, so they'll respect each other even when they have differences. They don't strike me as openly dramatic.

If the team starts losing over poor coaching decisions, then it's on Mayo. If the players selected are busts, then it's on Wolf. That's the way it works in the other 31 teams anyway.
True, but usually when the players are busts, personnel points to coaches not coaching them up. When coaches lose, they blame it on the personnel they're given. This is going to happen sooner or later.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

I'm not thrilled about a QB who's one letter away from penis.
That makes me MORE interested. You don't want a PENIX jersey? I mean.... come on. Too bad there's not a prospect with last name BOOBS.

So Gabe Davis only wanted to go to a team that already had a potent offense, quality QB, and another player that was WR1 - leaving him as an afterthought by opposing defenses, thus potentially boosting his own stats.

In other words, he also never considered the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST