PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

Come on Kraft I better see Jerry Jeudy or Lamar Jackson in the next 48 hours.
This is ridiculous.
You post this chit and then get pissed off when it doesn't happen. Lamar freakin' Jackson? Why don't you set the bar a little higher?

If they cut Renfrow they save 8.2 million on 5.5 million dead. I believe a post 6/1 cutting of Renfrow saves them 11 million in cap space in 2024, which is an interesting number…

Where are you getting your info:

Hunter Renfrow: Current Cap hit: 13.126M
Cut between now and Friday : 6.156M, 6.97M Savings
After March 17th - Pre-June 1 Cut: 11.6M Cap hit , 1.462M Savings
Post Just 1st Cut: 6.156M Cap Hit , 6.97M Cap savings
Pre-June 1 Trade: 7.34M Cap hit, 5.782M Savings

If cut prior to March 17th, they don't have to pay the Roster bonus OR the 2.18 in remainder of salary.. 4.32M of Salary is ALREADY guaranteed. the remaining 2.18M becomes guaranteed on Friday.

Saving 11M in 2024 when they already have 81M in free cap really isn't that big of a deal.

I made the mistake of tuning in briefly to F and M this afternoon. Their theory about letting Meyers walk is that Mac wanted him back but Bill is still pissed at Mac for spouting off to the press last year and so he let Meyers sign with Vegas to put Mac in his place. What an absolute clown show.

I made the mistake of tuning in briefly to F and M this afternoon. Their theory about letting Meyers walk is that Mac wanted him back but Bill is still pissed at Mac for spouting off to the press last year and so he let Meyers sign with Vegas to put Mac in his place. What an absolute clown show.
i smell conspiracy theories here.
what a crap

Felger makes more sense than Mazz does on that show all things considered..
I believe it was Myers wanted to leave and go to Vegas also the team gave him far more guranteed money.. 21 mill I think..

Mazza is a wine bag..

18538065-2E92-4CAF-A428-6496ECFC2B2B.jpeg

Rodgers’ first press conference….

Rich Cimini: “Aaron, what do you think you can do for this offense?”

AR: “What do you think I’m going to do? I’m going to save the f*cking day. Now put the bunny back in the box.”

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back