PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

What a pea-brained loser. Smugly laughing off criticism after he called a game that led to 3 points against one of the league's worst teams.

That's media gossip. Not fact.

Of course it's reduced to "media gossip" because it never was and never will be officially confirmed. But there were plenty of unofficial reports of friction between Brady and Leftwich on one side vs. Arians. Supposedly Brady and Leftwich would work hard all week on offensive game plans then Arians would swoop in at the last minute and make changes they didn't like (or worse, respect). So, with Brady supposedly on the fence about coming back for 2022, getting Arians kicked upstairs became a condition of his return (again, supposedly). It's not that far-fetched.

Like I said last week I’m Brady’s biggest supporter but some of this is on him as well.

Missing training camp when he lost the two o-line men - is probably the biggest

But also - Arians was a decent coach like him or not he challenged Brady - the offensive game plan sucks at the moment - would be very different with Bruce

Of course it's reduced to "media gossip" because it never was and never will be officially confirmed. But there were plenty of unofficial reports of friction between Brady and Leftwich on one side vs. Arians. Supposedly Brady and Leftwich would work hard all week on offensive game plans then Arians would swoop in at the last minute and make changes they didn't like (or worse, respect). So, with Brady supposedly on the fence about coming back for 2022, getting Arians kicked upstairs became a condition of his return (again, supposedly). It's not that far-fetched.

Brady wants to play football. That's why he came back. Not because Arians was finally FINALLY ousted. You really think Brady is so psychopathic that after supposedly forcing Arians to step down late into the off-season, he even attended and sat front row at his retirement press conference? That's like murdering a guy and carrying his casket at the funeral.

The national guys like Florio and Breer are pretty confident Brady wanted him gone. The two big Tampa guys on the other hand like Greg Auman and Rick Stroud are insistent that that’s completely bulls.hit.

Now I personally believe Brady wanted him gone. But the difference in which people believe which story is stark.

Brady wants to play football. That's why he came back. Not because Arians was finally FINALLY ousted. You really think Brady is so psychopathic that after supposedly forcing Arians to step down late into the off-season, he even attended and sat front row at his retirement press conference? That's like murdering a guy and carrying his casket at the funeral.

I'm sure Brady handled the whole scenario "delicately" and indirectly behind the scenes. Even if it was a "group decision" you can bet he was a big part of it and Arians was given no choice. Arians already was talking about 2022 after last season ended and the change came pretty abruptly.

The national guys like Florio and Breer are pretty confident Brady wanted him gone. The two big Tampa guys on the other hand like Greg Auman and Rick Stroud are insistent that that’s completely bulls.hit.

Now I personally believe Brady wanted him gone. But the difference in which people believe which story is stark.
Arians has health issues. He already retired because of that. It's not really much of a stretch to think it was a major consideration when he retired the 2nd time.

Personally I don't buy it. They went hard after Arians. He immediately impacted the team for the better. Arians was all in on getting Brady. Then won a SB. Nah if anything, Arians retired cause of health.

Arians has health issues. He already retired because of that. It's not really much of a stretch to think it was a major consideration when he retired the 2nd time.

Personally I don't buy it. They went hard after Arians. He immediately impacted the team for the better. Arians was all in on getting Brady. Then won a SB. Nah if anything, Arians retired cause of health.

But he's not retired, he went to the front office. Then he was on the field doing "some coaching" during training camp and on the sidelines getting in trouble vs. New Orleans. No reports of him having health issues while with Tampa.

But he's not retired, he went to the front office. Then he was on the field doing "some coaching" during training camp and on the sidelines getting in trouble vs. New Orleans. No reports of him having health issues while with Tampa.

Like I said I think Brady wanted him gone. But he is 71 and not exactly spry. He might have mild health concerns that we just wouldn’t know of. Going down to the sideline for one game isn’t quite the grind of everyday coaching.

Overall it's just a bad team right now. Bad coaching and bad player execution. They have to play better

Like I said I think Brady wanted him gone. But he is 71 and not exactly spry. He might have mild health concerns that we just wouldn’t know of. Going down to the sideline for one game isn’t quite the grind of everyday coaching.

Minor correction, he's 70. I think he was planning on coaching this year before getting booted upstairs.

Wait so Brady wanted Arians gone but Arians is still there everyday man this is clownish

Wait so Brady wanted Arians gone but Arians is still there everyday man this is clownish

He wanted him gone from being involved with running the offense, from coaching. Arians is in the front office.

Dudes stealing money

I don’t remember was C.Patterson a restricted free agent they could’ve had him for half the price

Last edited:

Dudes stealing money

I don’t remember was C.Patterson a restricted free agent they could’ve had him for half the price

That's a 25% conversion rate. I'm guessing the league average is close to 80%.

What's the conversion rate on back to back 3 and 1 then 4 and 1? Probably 90%.

Nearly 600 hundred yards passing the last 2 game, no interception, and only 1 fumble. Normally that would be about 6 passing TDs with that kind of stat line instead of 1. The team is unbelievable anti-clutch in critical moments.

Overall it's just a bad team right now. Bad coaching and bad player execution. They have to play better
Other than the Dallas game they have been OK to bad overall.

Everyone thought it was just plain old bad luck and injuries. The last two games has shown it's much worse than that.

It's time to take drastic measures. The best thing to do imo is to bring Arians back as an OC or at least supervising the OC. However, if he took a step back to the office cause of health, he might not come back. Coaching takes a toll.

Nearly 600 hundred yards passing the last 2 game, no interception, and only 1 fumble. Normally that would be about 6 passing TDs with that kind of stat line instead of 1. The team is unbelievable anti-clutch in critical moments.
They definitely anti clutch defensively too. The team stinks right now. They have a must win game Thursday

That's a 25% conversion rate. I'm guessing the league average is close to 80%.

What's the conversion rate on back to back 3 and 1 then 4 and 1? Probably 90%.

I don’t know what the rate is but Lenny is basically Russell Westbrook out there and they keep giving him the ball on crucial downs

I can see why Brady may have not wanted to come back to Tampa this season. The attitude of the coaches and front office is not the same as the prior 2 years.

Did Beasley retire because he got turned off by the coaches?

No loyalty, lost of leadership and nastiness. Suh had a good season last year and was the best player in the Rams playoff game. He asked to come back but got slapped with the signing of Hicks.
Again no loyalty, lost of leadership and nastiness. JPP fought through injuries to play when he should have been on IR for most of the season. He is head and shoulders better than JTS who is a soft finesse player not good against the run.

Godwin wasn't worth $20 million this season with that injury. He still isn't the same. They overpaid and could of used that money on an OL.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back