PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

I’m with you on the lack of top talent. For any NBA followers the top pick Walker gives me Anthony Bennett vibes.
The board was outraged over the Pats first pick, but the entire 1st round looks like a reach. There’s not one player that jumps out as a must pick.

The board was outraged over the Pats first pick, but the entire 1st round looks like a reach. There’s not one player that jumps out as a must pick.
Let s admit that Jets first round looks impressive

I doubt Kraft feels the way about the draft that you think. He seemed more than okay giving Strange a call in the 1st.
He looked confused.

BB completely lost me with that QB pick considering who was on the board. :rolleyes:

with the corners we have, it seems like quick ballhawkers for zone coverage.

Just to clarify, I don’t expect or want Damien Harris to be traded. Just meant I could see it.
Yeah Ross, love him as a player, it's the last year of his contract, so I can see the Pats moving on after this year.

The difference was that Sony was highly inefficient in 2019. Again, Harris ran for 15 TD’s. He was traded because of Harris.
And Michel had 6 in three playoff games...

Yes, I think Harris is a better runner than Michel (who's a better pass protector), but the situations aren't different.

Yeah Ross, love him as a player, it's the last year of his contract, so I can see the Pats moving on after this year.
I don't think we need Ten rookie RB's to get the point across wasted pick in the Sixth.

Could see Harris traded and Taylor traded or cut based on these picks.

I don't know if Mac would like that. They're like best friends.

Pats clock

Pats clock
max von sydow priest GIF

Any good qbs left?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results