PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Donny Fecking Osmond announce the Pats pick? WTF! What New England connection does he have? This franchise is back to being a joke. Was Bledsoe too busy making ****ty wine?
You are so right.

Well now I look like an idiot for saying earlier that it was highly unlikely that they trade for future picks due to already being well stocked in 2023.

OK then. G'night everyone.
@BaconGrundleCandy if you have time, would love a reset spreadsheet or list for tomorrow. I know at this point it is ridiculous to ask more of you, but you might be that crazy/dedicated anyway.

Shocked we are punting on the defensive players.
Slade Bolden and Or Romeo Doubs coming tomorrow.

BTW, Our Draft picks might see this, THIS FORUM is #1 when googling.
These are our guys, and I'm happy to have them.
Cole is gonna be a Mangler, y'all gonna be surprised..."Mankins WTF" WE have a new one, be happy and stop whining.

I’m starting to understand the strategy. It’s to not be good this year

Laugh at me all you want, Knowers Of Things...I'm still burned up about Plaxico Burress TORCHING 5'8" Ellis Hobbs and costing us a Super Bowl. Diggs has 4 inches on this kid. Spin that all you want, it AIN'T good. Now if this kid is NOT the replacement corner for JJ, who the hell is??? Say hello to the NEP smurf secondary...4.4 second 40 versus Tyreek Hill???? LMAO...no...what we got is a slot corner covering WR's bigger, stronger and heavier. You wanted a KO/Punt returner in the 3rd round? Kickoff returns don't even happen anymore. We HAD a smurf punt returner and crapcanned him for another smurf? THIRD ROUND???

I'll just sit back and see what BB does in FA and camp cuts...THIS draft so far is a big D as far as I'm concerned.
Sorry he reminds you of Ellis Hobbs. He kind of reminds me more of a cross between Tyrann Mathieu and Steve Smith.

They could still trade back in, but someone may have snagged whoever they might have been interested in. So I'm assuming that's why they traded out.

Well now I look like an idiot for saying earlier that it was highly unlikely that they trade for future picks due to already being well stocked in 2023.
What extra picks do we have next year? Didn’t we trade next years third for Parker ?

Reactions: Ian
I figured I had a minute to go pour a Bourbon and this is what I come back to....

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Laugh at me all you want, Knowers Of Things...I'm still burned up about Plaxico Burress TORCHING 5'8" Ellis Hobbs and costing us a Super Bowl. Diggs has 4 inches on this kid. Spin that all you want, it AIN'T good. Now if this kid is NOT the replacement corner for JJ, who the hell is??? Say hello to the NEP smurf secondary...4.4 second 40 versus Tyreek Hill???? LMAO...no...what we got is a slot corner covering WR's bigger, stronger and heavier. You wanted a KO/Punt returner in the 3rd round? Kickoff returns don't even happen anymore. We HAD a smurf punt returner and crapcanned him for another smurf? THIRD ROUND???

I'll just sit back and see what BB does in FA and camp cuts...THIS draft so far is a big D as far as I'm concerned.
How many times have you seen him play, not counting the youtube clips that you just watched? Also, perhaps you forgot what Isaiah McKenzie did to them last year? or does that not fit your argument so you ignored it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back