PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats may have played this right. Whoever they were targeting at 21 or someone better could be available at 29.

I hope the pick is in before Gutfeld comes on

McDuffie wasn’t going to last until 29. So that isn’t unexpected. Still a decent amount of talent left that we didn’t think would be available at 21 that the Pats might be able to select at 29.

I still think the trade will work out, just a tough start there. Elam was another i liked. But not gonna miss smith who was just taken here and hopefully Malik goes too before we pick

Not sure why the future president of the United States would want to announce a draft pick, but I’m all for it.

And here I was, hoping you'd gotten less reactive and angry with the time away from this often reactive, angry place.

Watch us trade back from 29 to 30 and get more picks.

The Pats may have played this right. Whoever they were targeting at 21 or someone better could be available at 29.
I'm guessing they had multiple guys they liked still on the board at 21 and made a guess that at least 1 of those guys would be there still at 29.

And here I was, hoping you'd gotten less reactive and angry with the time away from this often reactive, angry place.
I told you I planned to do some trolling.

yea it looking like it

only 4 picks in front of us, and there are 5 guys on my wish list at the moment

Not sure why the future president of the United States would want to announce a draft pick, but I’m all for it.
Disney=> ESPN + ABC
Invitation lost in mail

How would someone better be available at 29 lol. Literally 8 players are removed from the pool.

With all the talent available, it makes me wonder how far up the Patriots could trade if they packaged their 3rd with their 2nd.

Can they get to 38?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore