PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread: Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Patriots fans fascination with loading up on junk picks late in the draft (ToM BrAdYY wAs A sIxtH roUnD cOmP piCk). This is. a team that outside of QB, RB, and safety could use an infusion of talent at any other spot on the roster and we traded back for some mid round picks. I don't like it and would rather have taken my chances on McDuffie at 21.

Dang, Mcduffie and Quay..... rough start on that trade lol Somebody take Malik!

That’s all for me. I’m done for the night. Dumb Ass for staying up
We still pick tonight. Unless we trade down again.

i would have thought we would get a 2nd rounder for a trade that far back

we'll see what he does with all this ammo, but lots of really great players available right now

I don't think there are lots of great players available right now. I think there are a few dozen potentially good players right now.

Buffalo traded up

Bills are taking Elam, Booth or Hill

Bills trading up

What this team really needs is an OL with Austrian roots.
Thor?
thor im hilarious GIF

I don't know Patriots fans fascination with loading up on junk picks late in the draft (ToM BrAdYY wAs A sIxtH roUnD cOmP piCk). This is. a team that outside of QB, RB, and safety could use an infusion of talent at any other spot on the roster and we traded back for some mid round picks. I don't like it and would rather have taken my chances on McDuffie at 21.
They traded back 8 spots to pick up a 3rd and a 4th. This wasn't trading entirely out of the first or something. They still have their first rounder.

****ing oerfect!
I don't love it. We moved back 8 spots on a team with holes everywhere for a third round pick and some junk.
this makes no sense. They have holes everywhere…

Except that most people who know more then we do about this draft say that the value is in rounds 2-4.
I hope so honestly. I am just at the point where I want quality over quantity but if they had 5-6 guys they really liked at 21 and they feel they could get 2-3 of them at 29 then it's a great trade. Hard to argue either way but I just want some youth and talent at almost any spot on the roster right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore