PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 3 Discussion Thread

Back to back long snappers? In the 6th round?? Man, if your a position player hopping to get drafted, that has to be a kick in the balls.
Yet ST players such as Cardona, Slater, Paxton have all contributed for years - unlike many of these position players waiting for the call...

Anyone have any idea how many UDFAs we can sign. Normally my favourite part of draft Saturday is doing the UDFA thread but not sure how interesting it will be today.

Bengals ended up taking NT Shelvin with the pick we gave them in the Barmore trade. Worth watching in the future to see how this trade panned out.

I’m sure there are several members of the site who secretly hope that Shelvin turns out to be a beast and Barmore a bust. We know the usual suspects.

Nine more picks.

Anyone have any idea how many UDFAs we can sign. Normally my favourite part of draft Saturday is doing the UDFA thread but not sure how interesting it will be today.
Someone posted with a link earlier that five tryout players per team would be allowed.

I also may have understood the statement in my old age but think that’s true.

7 if they pick on 242 and do not kick anybody to make room for some UDFA extra

Someone posted with a link earlier that five tryout players per team would be allowed.

That’s different to UDFAs but thanks.

this is next to the UDFA, you are allowed to invite tryout players that you have a check on without signing as UDFA (basically inviting for a training session or two to have a better view on them - and have them fight with UDFAs for roster spot)

3 picks away from NE‘s last selection.....

Charles Snowden is a tall and athletic broken ankle casualty who will be a good IR stash pick with their last pick.

Has Moses gone yet?

No kicker?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe