PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Odell Beckham to Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are good every year. However, last season was an uphill battle. More than usual. The receiving core wasn't great. Granted, everyone stepped up in crunch time. But the first 16 games were "shaky" to say the least.
Jesus.

If they acquire Earl Thomas I'm going to assume this amounts to the Eagles "dream team", ver. 2 (as others have said).

Browns Pats has to be a lock for the opener.

Jabrill Peppers was a good safety in the league last year. Top 20 imo.

central piece of one of the worst defences in the league vs run despite having bunch of 1st rounders..;)

Their head coach is Freddie Kitchens who now has a team full of ego's and insanely high expectations to contend with.

Nobody knows if Freddie Kitchens can lead men or make in game decisions, Pittsburgh just missed the playoffs with a better team than this Browns team which shows you 10-6 is far from a sure thing.
You sure it's a better team? Really?

Browns could win that division. Steelers have collapse potential with Big Ben and Tomlin as their “leaders.” Ravens are starting a quarterback whose ceiling is a 60% completion rate.

All that means is hes one step closer to being a patriot for a5th rounder

Browns will be fine in September, maybe even spectacular . but when first adversity hits they might break down sooner than the Jags. Don't see many tough, mature players. Baker can maybe hold it together but it will be a tough job..

All the makings of some crazy ride..

Great, now OBJ can teach Landry and Hunt to beat up kicking net instead of people. :D

I can see the NFL scheduling the Browns as our home opener and save KC for late in the season
No because late in the season they have a much lower chance against us.

Brilliant job by Cleveland Brass....OBJ is most dangerous WR in league and amazing talent....
Except I never said they made a bad move, I said they gave up a haul. It was certainly good for them in their position, so what exactly are you disagreeing with? Nothing.

You sure it's a better team? Really?
Yes, talent wise. We will see what happens on the field.
Where do you think 2019 Cleveland is better than 2018 Pitt, meaning which positions/units?

It's fine by me. OBJ is a prima donna nutcase. and although he has talent up the wazoo, I'm gonna wait and see whether he actually fits in, or becomes a cancer in the locker room. Especially if he isn't getting all the throws he expects and demands.

I don’t think you understand what chugging the koolaid means.

I know that winning the superbowl didnt negate the fact that the passing game was atrocious. To think thst it proved otherwise is drinking fat kool aid

Yes, talent wise. We will see what happens on the field.
Where do you think 2019 Cleveland is better than 2018 Pitt, meaning which positions/units?
Front 7, wide receiver, running back, tight end, quarterback. Just to name a few.

It was certainly a weakness in 2018- that's why Bill traded for Gordon. They won the SB because the other units of the team stepped up big, including the GOAT.

So the Gordon who signed week four and was gone after week 14?

They won the SB because they beat the LA Chargers (41-28) the KC Chiefs (37-31) and the ST. Louis Rams (13-3).

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back