PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Post Playing Dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you calm down .....Don't shoot the messenger . :D

If you are that upset ,and i know you are , go back to that link , it has a name and an email adress of the writter , so send him a message of what you think of his story , take a deep breath first , buddy.

Ps: I am sure the Boston Herald will retaliate soon . :D

The New York post didn't post it on our web site, smiley.

Another poster named after a player who wasn't here last year.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here was the original Eli pic before photoshop, its a great look.

eli_drunk.jpg

Funny photoshop:

elidynamite.jpg

yikes3-1.gif

Last edited:
I'm betting Eli took that girl back to his room with him that night, though, so who had the last laugh? ;)

They're scrapping the bottom of the barrel, especially with Gaffney....

http://cbs3.com/topstories/Jabar.Gaffney.Gun.2.302147.html
>>>>Officials said Gaffney, 25, was driving over the Walt Whitman Bridge into Camden County on June 20 when he was pulled over by a Delaware River Port Authority officer for making erratic lane changes.

As Gaffney retrieved his vehicle information, the officer said he noticed a handgun in the glove compartment.

Gaffney had a license to carry the concealed .380 semi-automatic handgun, but it was only valid for the state of Texas, authorities said.

The Camden County Prosecutor's office said Gaffney has been charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and improper passing.

Eagles coach Andy Reid said the charges were the result of a misunderstanding.

"He had the gun registered in the state of Texas, he thought it was fine on his move up here," Reid said. "Jabar is not the kind of guy I'm too worried about. He's a pretty straight shooter. ... No pun intended there."

Hahahahaha Awsome pics .
Thanks a lot.

Rayclay go back to sleep , you failed.

You're a great "fan" Gnub.

Got any more scandalous tabloid crap about our team?

Bet you enjoyed your Colts taking it home last year.

Were you ReggieWayne#87, or MarvinHarrison#88?

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a cleaner NFL team out there?

Let them play dirty. That is the NFL. If they play dirty, then they should just play dirty fair and square.

- **** Nixon

Guess this sells newspapers in NY, not sure of the relevance.. just about all of this happened pre nfl.. betcha the reporter jerked off a couple of times also.

You're a great "fan" Gnub.

Got any more scandalous tabloid crap about our team?

Bet you enjoyed your Colts taking it home last year.

Were you ReggieWayne#87, or MarvinHarrison#88?
I don't quite understand the hostility to him. If he hadn't posted this report, someone else would have, and in fact considering that overblown topics are usually posted by several here and ultimately merged, I'm not convinced other, long-term registered posters won't repost the material. Would you accuse them of being bandwagon fans too? :confused:

The New York post didn't post it on our web site, smiley.

Another poster named after a player who wasn't here last year.:rolleyes:
I like this to be a place for all Patriots news, not just flattering stuff. It's OK to post stupid articles if only to laugh at them.

Other works by and about Jeanne MacIntosh:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0113200...onalnews_jeane_macintosh_and_todd_venezia.htm

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/21/business/media/21carr.html:

Correction: May 22, 2007

The Media Equation column in Business Day yesterday, about a disclosure by The New York Post that its staff had accepted money from a restaurant in return for favorable coverage, included incorrect information in some copies about the amount of money and the recipients. The amount was $1,000 — not $3,000 — and it went to the editor of Page Six, Richard Johnson. No money was given to two other Page Six staff members, Jeanne MacIntosh and Sean Gannon, now the business editor. (The money was spent on an afternoon of drinking by the staff.)

.....and that doesn't include Belichek and Kraft who were caught Red-handed cheating.
As the Patriots weakened and struggled to beat such teams as the Ravens and Jets, it became apparent they were a different team when they had to play according to the rules - they are the 2007 version of the Black Sox.
The Jets? Wasn't that game a comfortable 20-10 win for the Pats? And what was their excuse for spanking the Redskins 52-7? Besides, we're 18-0 so "haw-haw".

Last edited:
.....and that doesn't include Belichek and Kraft who were caught Red-handed cheating.
As the Patriots weakened and struggled to beat such teams as the Ravens and Jets, it became apparent they were a different team when they had to play according to the rules - they are the 2007 version of the Black Sox.

You are welcome to go find the nearest bridge and take a head first dive.

Eat your hearts out New Yawk and kiss my ass....

18-0 going on.............

19-0

And when it happens, you'll have nowhere to hide.......

Some people will stoop to anything.

did she print anything that wasn't factual?

the post is the same as the herald, which plenty of people here read.

did she print anything that wasn't factual?

the post is the same as the herald, which plenty of people here read.
The NY Post and Boston Herald both have the same tabloid-ish, Rupert Murdoch-inspired style, but the Post takes it further. It's not surprising, since Murdoch's News Corp. actually owns the Post. Purcell, a former News Corp executive owns the Herald.

As to the factual point, yellow journalism is often yellow not because it makes up facts, but because it chooses which facts to string together to make a story. There was no outside force - no rumors or whispers - that caused her to make the "Patriots as criminals" connection, the drive was purely internal, the Post had an agenda. They wanted to make news instead of reporting it. So yeah, everything was factual, but it was utter, context-free crap.

Last edited:
For the record...In my young & crazy days, I could have been arrested for and was guilty of;

Grand theft larceny
Drug Possession
Driving while intoxicated
Assault
Sexual Assault

The fact is, I've never been arrested in my life. The point is, many of do things and never get caught while others get arrested for somethig they never did. None of us are perfect, some of us are trouble makers and some even downright bad people.

But this is not the place to determine who is which. We have court rooms for that.

Tom Brady is an alien?.......:eek: ...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back