PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Giant Fan Reaction to "The Cast"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a Giants fan and I will never go on the Giants.com message board. You shouldn't either. For real fans and knowledgeable fans please direct your attention to BBI

Big Blue Interactive

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_80322...news.com-www.mercurynews.com& nclick_check=1

Ha...ha.. this is hilarious... This sportswriter uses a crystal ball for his predictions for a great Giants victory ... (his ball sees them winning by a field goal margin ... You think Tynes is going to get a third shot this time?)

Nope, because you're on a Pats fan board.

You've played this game before, antagonizing Pats fans and then saying "it was all in fun!" so I'll just laugh at your siggy now, ahead of schedule.

It is all in fun. That is why watch and hope hard that our teams win. This will be a fun Super Bowl. We should be happy that both are teams are in it. 30 are sitting home.

when we croak you 38-14, and hoist #4 in 7 season. Before the end of the game all you NY turds will be wanting Coughlin and Elis head.

Speaking of arrogance it was your goober QB who refused to play for SD. lol. Arrogant my ass

19-0 coming, and you're the last victims once more. We closed you out in regular season on your own turf, and now we again close you out in Playoffs

Don't be too hard on him, as of about 20 minutes ago he, like the rest of this pathetic fan base, would have lit Eli and Tom Coughlin on fire if he had a match. No he's forced to beleive that the kids is the second coming of...... ummmm, BRADY :singing:

Don't be too hard on him, as of about 20 minutes ago he, like the rest of this pathetic fan base, would have lit Eli and Tom Coughlin on fire if he had a match. No he's forced to beleive that the kids is the second coming of...... ummmm, BRADY :singing:

I admit I wanted Eli at the start, but he has had some growing pains and he is learning. I also have been down on him as all of you were on Drew Bledsoe, etc. It took a lot of guts to win a game in Green Bay in the cold, Dallas, and the in Tampa. He is starting to play well. He is playing more like Phils Simms than Joe Montana, etc. I think he can be pretty good in time. He has a great chance in less than two weeks to make a name for himself. If the Giants lose it would be bad... but no big deal. The Pats are a great team you all should be proud of to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes