PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NT Damon Harrison Traded to Detroit

Cannot believe we gave up a Third for that Turd Shelton...:rolleyes:

Matty P, you sly dog.

Sure learned from the best.

I didn't think too much of Matty P as a HC but he has started off very well in Detroit. Got Two Solid Starters in his First Draft things can only go up form here. A couple of more Good Drafts and Detroit is on the map no more hopeless Lions.

I haven't seen it. I think @luuked estimated it at about $2.5M (though it could have been someone else). If true, that would make the actual available cap space number about $2.75M. The Pat's aren't going to be able to do much with that.

The Pats can do plenty with that.. Especially if they transfer most of XYZ Player's remaining salary into a signing bonus (if the player has multiple years remaining).

Giants having a fire sale? Well...I will order:

Appetizer: Janoris Jenkins
Soup: Landon Collins
Main: OBJ
Dessert: Saquon Barkley
Drink: Evan Engram
Follow-Up Hangover: Eli Manning

Giants having a fire sale? Well...I will order:

Appetizer: Janoris Jenkins
Soup: Landon Collins
Main: OBJ
Dessert: Saquon Barkley
Drink: Evan Engram
Follow-Up Hangover: Eli Manning

I'll just have the soup.

Unfortunately, our hands are pretty much tied this season. The defense is somewhat expensive, yet ineffective most of the time. Hightower and DMC had their flashes of brilliance but they are simply not living up to their contracts.

Was he still playing as good as he used to?

They’re not selling us the dessert. I heard the main course will give you Salmonella.
I used to defend him, but I’m fully on the “he’s a cancer” train. There are giants fans that defend this guy and don’t think he’s a problem!

I'll just have the soup.

I was touting Collins in another thread, but it seems like you guys are already all over that, I'm a day late and a dollar short. A big safety like him would be a good alternative to a fast LB in my opinion for covering running backs and tight ends. The Giants have just give a super big contract to OBJ and must now be realizing that they have zero quarterback options (and will need big $$ to get a new QB), I think Collins might be a possible acquisition.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back