PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Now Hunter Henry signs with New England:

I'd rather have Gronk for $8m for 1 year than either of these guys for $12m per year for 3 or 4 years. Gronk blocks better than them and can give me 400-500 yards easy. Hell Jonnu has never done more than 500 yards.

In the context of Gronk's $8m extension, both of these contracts are expensive.
Well Gronk wasn’t coming back here so what’s the better of the 2 options. Sign smith and Henry or continue to roll out the two rookies?

I would guess LaCosse is a cut. Only $150K dead money, $1.3M saved against the cap. Roll with Henry, Smith, Asiasi and Izzo, with Keene and maybe Vitale fulfilling more of that H-back type role.

He didn’t exactly show willingness to bring it the last time he had the chance.....

View attachment 31248
That GIF is all you Cam haters will have left when Cam three-peats in New England and by three-peat I mean 3 Super Bowl rings in a row.

I've said it a million times, Cam is the GOAT.

Brady gets rid of the ball in 2 seconds and lets one of his teammates gain the yards. Completely immobile, can't create when things break down, needs everything to be perfect.

Cam has 70 rush TD because he never had commensurate receiving talent.

What I'm saying is out of every NFL QB in history .. CAM NEWTON will do the most, with the least support around him. Cam's never had a supporting cast even close to as good as what Bill's concocting in 2021.

Cam teams on offense have always been Cam, the best player on offense including skill position players. Sadly, Cam would have been the best WR, if he lined up wide, on every Cam team besides those with Steve Smith.

That GIF is all you Cam haters will have left when Cam three-peats in New England and by three-peat I mean 3 Super Bowl rings in a row.

Brady gets rid of the ball in 2 seconds and lets one of his teammates gain the yards. Completely immobile, can't create when things break down, needs everything to be perfect.

What I'm saying is out of every NFL QB in history .. CAM NEWTON will do the most, with the least support around him. Cam's never had a supporting cast even close to as good as what Bill's concocting in 2021.

Cam teams on offense have always been Cam, the best player on offense including skill position players. Sadly, Cam would have been the best WR, if he lined up wide, on every Cam team besides those with Steve Smith.
Cam moves and throws like he is 60 years old

Do you write for the Onion?

Are you Cam Newton or Annie Wilkes? Either way, welcome to PatsFans. You'll love it here.

I think we are going back to the 2 Tight end sets. Algholor on the outside going deep and then the other receivers mixing in.

I think we are going back to the 2 Tight end sets. Algholor on the outside going deep and then the other receivers mixing in.
You Think Wow GIF by Bounce

Sorry, I am not disagreeing. I looked for where Agholor lines up, but You have to figure it's Agahalor at X and then everyone else.

Who the hell is gonna chuck it? Agaholor, Meyers, Byrd, Edelman, Bourne.... and Henry and Smith. Damn.

I loved the 2010 offense from the time Moss was shipped out until the AFCDG. Hope we see something like that again, although this one looks like it will run more.

I think we are going back to the 2 Tight end sets. Algholor on the outside going deep and then the other receivers mixing in

Henry can be more of a more traditional inline TE and Smith on the outside... Will be fun to watch if Cam can learn to throw a decent ball.

Pitts to the Giants then :(

surely better money to sign just one of Smith or HH and take the kid in he draft...

I think Bill always has a plan to rebuild the team a certain way. However, I think Bills competitive juices got turned up a notch when TB 12 won the super bowl last year. I can't believe we signed the top two tight ends. Lets Go!!!!
I honestly think that Bill doesn’t give a sh!t about Brady after he left and won. I don’t think that played a factor in what he’s doing. He is so single minded, he only cares about the Pats. I remember an interview last year where he mentioned, and I paraphrase, they basically played the cap space game, basically borrowing future money just to win championships. He knew it was going to hurt him in 2019 & 2020. But it was worth it to win in 2018 (and try to win in 2019).

He knew he was going to have huge cap space in 2021, and he knows he has a lot of holes to fill, so that’s what he’s doing. And if you notice, the players he signing, most of them are very versatile. Smith is a Swiss Army knife, can do so many things as a TE, Henry can line up wide at TE. Judon is a DE/LB, Mills can line up all over the secondary.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back