PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not all happy in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting. Any Fish fans here alive WAY back when they won anything?
The Silence of the Phins.

I'm sure Aqua will chime in soon and put a positive spin on this; can't wait personally.........
Not the least bit worried, Trent will be fine.

Haha. The Dolphins will suck this year, and no one cares if you're worried or not. You act as if you know the guy "Trent will be fine." Oh, because all of your other opinions turned out to be correct also, right? Oh wait, nevermind, what's that one thread? OH YEAH, Legit article on why Miami will win the East..." love that thread.

"But they've been to 4 SBs (winning 3), 5 AFC championships (winning 4 of them), and have won 7 Divisional titles"....DaBruinz

I'm realy sorry DaBruinz but your wrong. Our lowly Pat's have been to 5 SB,won 3. And 7 AFC championships winning 5.
1976*,1985,1996,2001,2003,2004,2006.=[3 SB wins,and 5 AFC.Championship wins] I know this will ruin your day,but Im sorry the truth "IS WHAT IT IS".

*I think this was a AFC Champ. game the one the Raiders and Ben(Helen Keller) Dryth Stole from us.

Last edited:
I think he is trying to forget about the Bears debacle. Not to worry, that loss will be avenged this year in the SB..............

"But they've been to 4 SBs (winning 3), 5 AFC championships (winning 4 of them), and have won 7 Divisional titles"....DaBruinz

Didn't they also set a record for giving up the biggest lead in an AFC title game???....OUCH!!!!

Didn't they also set a record for giving up the biggest lead in an AFC title game???....OUCH!!!!

That would have been the highlight of the millenium for your team. OUCH!

At least they got to the game suckah. ouch,ouch,ouch

Last edited:

LOL....even if true, who cares? Ouch is better reserved for instances such as:

-Setting the NFL all-time regular season consecutive winning streak record of 18 straight wins with a victory against the Miami Dolphins. OUCH!!!!!

-Protecting a lead in the fourth quarter with the curious strategy of airing it out when Ricky had already amassed 120+ yards to give you the lead in the first place, getting intercepted and losing. OUCH!!!!!

-False starting on a late game winning FG conversion, moving back five yards for the retry, missing and losing again. OUCH!!!!!

-No Superbowl win since the Nixon Administration when gas was something like .35 cents per gallon. OUCH!!!!!

Snow_plow_game.jpg

OUCH!!!!!

bruschi03pf-1.jpg

OUCH!!!!!

LOL....even if true, who cares? Ouch is better reserved for instances such as:

-Setting the NFL all-time regular season consecutive winning streak record of 18 straight wins with a victory against the Miami Dolphins. OUCH!!!!!

-Protecting a lead in the fourth quarter with the curious strategy of airing it out when Ricky had already amassed 120+ yards to give you the lead in the first place, getting intercepted and losing. OUCH!!!!!

-False starting on a late game winning FG conversion, moving back five yards for the retry, missing and losing again. OUCH!!!!!

-No Superbowl win since the Nixon Administration when gas was something like .35 cents per gallon. OUCH!!!!!

Snow_plow_game.jpg

OUCH!!!!!

bruschi03pf-1.jpg

OUCH!!!!!

Excuses...

I remember on one of the Sunday broadcasts, when the subject of pulling Huard in favor of Green, someone said "Don't do it, Herm--don't do it!" :D

That "someone" was every Chiefs fan on the planet. I think KC will finish with a better record than Miami this year.

Green is a sack away from retirement and the rest of the QB bunch consists of a rookie who's not ready for AFCE defenses, Cleo Lemon with 68 career pass attempts and UDRFA Gibram Hamden.

Miami's looking at another 5-6 win season. Maybe they'll get lucky and get the only one against us this year, thus preserving their precious unbeaten season and saving what little pride their fans have in the orginization.

My advice to Dolphin fans, stock your bar now. It's gonna be a Loooonnnggg season.

Green is a sack away from retirement and the rest of the QB bunch consists of a rookie who's not ready for AFCE defenses, Cleo Lemon with 68 career pass attempts and UDRFA Gibram Hamden.

Hmmmm, what Defenses would that be? The one that gave up 21 points to Joey Harrington or the one that gave up a record comeback to the Colts in the AFC Championship game???

Hmmmm, what Defenses would that be? The one that gave up 21 points to Joey Harrington or the one that gave up a record comeback to the Colts in the AFC Championship game???

You guys should have kept Harrington. He's going to be a starter in Atlanta and could surprise and keep the Falcons competative. He may turn out to be a young Trent Green, who WAS pretty good.

As for our D, the one that finished 2nd in points allowed, the've improved. I'm not to worried about an offense that let Morris, Welker, McMichael, Mckinney, Minor, McIntosh, Fonoti and Harrington go.

As for our D, the one that finished 2nd in points allowed, the've improved. I'm not to worried about an offense that let Morris, Welker, McMichael, Mckinney, Minor, McIntosh, Fonoti and Harrington go.

Why would you be, it's not like it's your butt out there trying to win games, you just sit still and take credit for the wins, like you had anything to do with it.

Why would you be, it's not like it's your butt out there trying to win games, you just sit still and take credit for the wins, like you had anything to do with it.

It's not like your out on the field doing anything for your Dolphins.

You just sit in front of your computer wishing your team was as good as ours.

Grow up, kid. I'm an Iron worker with a house and a family. I'm not a proffesional football player.

Neither are you.

It's not like your out on the field doing anything for your Dolphins.

You just sit in front of your computer wishing your team was as good as ours.

Grow up, kid. I'm an Iron worker with a house and a family. I'm not a proffesional football player.

Neither are you.

Then shut your piehole and stop acting like the success your favorite team is having is anything other then luck for you. You Pats fans act like because your team is successful at this point in time, it's your damn right rather then your fortune.

Then shut your piehole and stop acting like the success your favorite team is having is anything other then luck for you. You Pats fans act like because your team is successful at this point in time, it's your damn right rather then your fortune.
A stretch of almost a dozen years isn't LUCK,if you believe that your a fool. Your time was thirty five years ago,you probably wern't even born. But you guys down there keep riding it, like it was yesterday and your team is still relivent.If and when the fins make it ALL the way back you can talk sh!t with some valitidy until that time STFU. The fins remind me of the Bruins who won a couple of Stanley Cups 35 years ago,and were ENTERTAINING,always in contention until a few years ago. This is the differance between us.We don't go around thumping our chests about how Great the Bruins are. Like they won the cup last year,and people should pay attention to them.Talking how they won a game against the champs, like that realy means anything.

In the quote I used in this post,the man(ohexaulted1) was respectfull of you. In return you come off like a punk azz bich,with the I.Q. of a sack of door knobs,which is probably true. So get up from your computer,shut it off. Now go borrow your mom's car and drive down to Mickey D's and buy a nice yummy happy meal. When you get it look inside,go ahead do it. You might find a prize it's called,if your lucky MATURITY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey