PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not all happy in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the least bit worried, Trent will be fine.

That is an absolute lie. If that crap was happening with the Pats I would admit that it did bother me.
Stop the junk post and lying here.

All you Miami guys,get in out of the sun. To much can make you hallucinate.

Last edited:
Man, the way you and Aqua pump that up I hope you had trophies made to commemorate the big event.

All I did was respond to a thread hardly relevant at this point in time. I'm sure if the post was a positive one Pat fans would have an issue with it. Then again if the fans here weren't the least bit worried, they wouldn't respond to what a few fin fans think.

Yeah, still enough to shut out the Pats though.

Right and I'm sure such highlights from another season down the drain will elicit warm and fuzzy memories inside guys like Taylor and Zack when they're out on the fairway in January. I'm feeling your pain indeed.

How old is Traylor by the way? 45?

Right and I'm sure such highlights from another season down the drain will elicit warm and fuzzy memories inside guys like Taylor and Zack when they're out on the fairway in January. I'm feeling your pain indeed.

How old is Traylor by the way? 45?

Ummm, who were you watching in the SB this year? Oh that's right the same teams us fin fans were watching, and neither teams was the Dolphins or Pats. So you won more games, the end result was the same....wooopppeee!!

Ummm, who were you watching in the SB this year? Oh that's right the same teams us fin fans were watching, and neither teams was the Dolphins or Pats. So you won more games, the end result was the same....wooopppeee!!

Yes, and it proves that great teams, even dynasties such as the Pats, cannot win the SB every single year. First a reference to a meaningless shutout and now a retort that the Pats also didn't make the SB last year. Man, you really told us, didn't you? Try getting into the playoffs even on a wildcard berth.:rolleyes:

This is why I love this forum; Doofin fans thumping their chests over a meaningless regular season win and trying to compare not having a chance in Hell of the playoffs vs losing in the AFC Championship game.

Glad to hear your 37 year old QB who's one hit away from the funny farm having problems picking up the offense is no big deal.

Feelthepain, you are priceless, just priceless; keep up the mediocre work............

The end result was the same? Making the AFC title game is the same as being one of the worst teams in football?

So, in your mind over the last 20+ years the Dolphins are the equivalent of the Cardinals and Bengals?

Last edited:
Yes, and it proves that great teams, even dynasties such as the Pats, cannot win the SB every single year. First a reference to a meaningless shutout and now a retort that the Pats also didn't make the SB last year. Man, you really told us, didn't you? Try getting into the playoffs even on a wildcard berth.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, what position do YOU play? Couch potato? It must be nice to talk smack and you've never takin a snap in a Pats uni. Ever think you should thank your lucky stars rather then talking like it's your right to have your favorite team be successful at this point in time? You've done nothing to ensure your favorite teams success, but to listen to you Pat fans you'd think you were making all the decisions therefore giving yourselves all the credit. Remember in your favorite teams long history, your team has sucked for 90% of it. I don't see you taking credit for that.

That is an absolute lie. If that crap was happening with the Pats I would admit that it did bother me.
Stop the junk post and lying here.

Lying to 2-time internet welcher WaterBoy is like swimming to a fish. It's in his nature; he can't help doing it.

Ah yes, the one team I hate more than the Pats.

Unlike the latter though they suck!!

"So, in your mind over the last 20+ years the Dolphins are the equivalent of the Cardinals and Bengals?"
WOW,that was Cold but true. Prediction (Feel the Pain,and Aqua boy) you'll be back here next year running the same sh!t. Miami's in trouble and they aren't turning it around anytime soon. So go ahead and make yourselves feel like winners,and tell us how you beat us in some regular season game. Go back as far as you want. You'll just be back here next year talking the same sh!t. :rocker:

Last edited:
Ah yes, the one team I hate more than the Pats.

Unlike the latter though they suck!!

that's called divisional brotherly love. One big happy, and hateful, family

I'm sorry, what position do YOU play? Couch potato? It must be nice to talk smack and you've never takin a snap in a Pats uni. Ever think you should thank your lucky stars rather then talking like it's your right to have your favorite team be successful at this point in time? You've done nothing to ensure your favorite teams success, but to listen to you Pat fans you'd think you were making all the decisions therefore giving yourselves all the credit. Remember in your favorite teams long history, your team has sucked for 90% of it. I don't see you taking credit for that.

LOL....another winning reply. There's too much stupidity in what you wrote for me to be bothered to address each point of your writhing rant, but I'll address your last point. Yes, the Pats had horrendous years and this I've addressed in previous posts as have many other diehard Pats fans on this forum who remember these years and stuck with the team nevertheless. There....happy now? It's neither here or there considering your team still sucks and is in shambles. But do feel free to rant away.

By the way "feelthepain," I take it that in your twisted vista, you signing up on a rival team's fan forum with that signature photo isn't in the spirit of talking smack, now is it. And next you'll tell me you're Larry Csonka to boot, eh?

LOL, gotta love the fish.

Little hint: When making fun of the Pats DO NOT MENTION HISTORY!!!!

"your team has sucked for 90% of it. I don't see you taking credit for that".=FEELTHE PAIN.

Realy lets see the Dolfins 3 SBs won 2 I believe the last one ....35 years ago. 35 years ago.Man thats a long time!I bet FTP wasn't even born :eek:

The Patriots,5 SB's won 3 the last one 3 years ago I don't think fin fans have the right to be as arrogant as they are. But I guess if one hasn't won anything lately,all you have is the past. :rocker:

Last edited:
"your team has sucked for 90% of it. I don't see you taking credit for that".=FEELTHE PAIN.

Realy lets see the Dolfins 3 SBs won 2 I believe the last one ....35 years ago.

The Patriots,5 SB's won 3 the last one 3 years ago I don't think fin fans have the right to be as arrogant as they are. But I guess if one hasn't won anything lately,all you have is the past.

LOL, told you so.

Fish fans.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes