PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not all happy in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought of T.Green as a C- QB with a ProBowl O- line. Often wondered what Brady or even Bledsoe could have done in that situation. Once it started coming apart, so did T.Green. Don't think he'll do much better in Mia.

I always thought of T.Green as a C- QB with a ProBowl O- line. Often wondered what Brady or even Bledsoe could have done in that situation. Once it started coming apart, so did T.Green. Don't think he'll do much better in Mia.

In fairness to green he hasnt had all star WR's.

Although KC always had a great ground game and one of the great TE's of all time in Gonzo.

Id rate him (in his prime) around a B/B+

The Patriots have sucked 90% of the time; another brilliant post by Ihavenobrain. They have been in the league for 47 years; according to your math, that would mean they sucked for 42 years. Considering they have been in the playoffs about 15 times, that kind of shoots a bunch of holes in your point, which you cover well with your dunce cap.

Like I said, Doofin fans, gotta love them. You are one piece of work.

That's what you said about Culpepper last year. :bricks:
Yeah he is now bashing Culpepper all the time and at the Indy Star he posted that he had a feeling Culpepper was gonna dissapoint all along. :rolleyes:

I guess we should talk about Randy and Daunte's injuries,
Yeah, right. Only a Dolphin fan would think his first string QB who cannot grasp the system isn't a problem, but a player taking time off in camp because of a hammy is a calamity. We won three superbowls without Moss and Stallworth. Moss and Stallworth will make us near invincible this year, but we were a minute from going to the superbowl last year with Reche as our #1 WR.

We got lots of good WRs, inlcuding the guy who lead your team in receptions last year. How many good QBs you got? Oh, that's right. None. Sorry 'bout that.

Ummm, who were you watching in the SB this year? Oh that's right the same teams us fin fans were watching, and neither teams was the Dolphins or Pats. So you won more games, the end result was the same....wooopppeee!!
Whoopy indeed. It's all about expectations.

It isn't just that you went 6-10 and we went to the AFC Championship Game. You hope to make it to the playoffs in 2007, and for us if we don't win the superbowl it will be a disappointment.

Lucky for us, the chances of the Pats willing the superbowl are much higher than the Fins making the playoffs.

Ummm, who were you watching in the SB this year? Oh that's right the same teams us fin fans were watching, and neither teams was the Dolphins or Pats. So you won more games, the end result was the same....wooopppeee!!

Lets see, your crappy team was on the fairways 3 weeks before the Pats not even having made the play-offs, but you consider the results the same. No wonder you're considered ignorant.

Making the Play-offs as the #4 seed is a LOT different than being the 9th worst team in the league.

I'm sorry, what position do YOU play? Couch potato? It must be nice to talk smack and you've never takin a snap in a Pats uni. Ever think you should thank your lucky stars rather then talking like it's your right to have your favorite team be successful at this point in time? You've done nothing to ensure your favorite teams success, but to listen to you Pat fans you'd think you were making all the decisions therefore giving yourselves all the credit. Remember in your favorite teams long history, your team has sucked for 90% of it. I don't see you taking credit for that.

Man, nothing like a stupid attempt to change the subject. Making an ignorant and unfounded attempt to say that he claimed to be a part of the Patriots.

FTP, why don't you STFU and leave. ANd NO, the Pats didn't suck for 90% of their history. That is just the imbecile in you talking. Here's a news flash for you, the Pats have had 26 winning seasons, 18 losing seasons, and 3 seasons @ .500. And, their Alltime record of 350-349-9 means that they are a slightly above.500 franchise. Meaning that they've only sucked 50% of the time. And, well, last I looked, they've had only 4 losing seasons in the last 15 years. But they've been to 4 SBs (winning 3), 5 AFC championships (winning 4 of them), and have won 7 Divisional titles.

What has Miami done in the last 15 years? 2 Divisional titles. Nothing else. NADA. No AFC Championships. No SB appearances. So, While the Pats mediocrity hounded them under bad ownership, they've since gotten a phenomanal owner, a coach who has earned his place in Canton, and a franchise that is now amongst the best in the league.

While it took the Pats 45 years as a franchise to WIN the SB, there is another storied team that took about the same time. That team was the Steelers.

BTW, we act no different than other fans. Including PHINS fans. If that's a crime, then your a frigging hypocrite as well as an imbecile.

Why Edwards ever replaced Huard for him or put in Huard when Green was toast in the playoff game, I will never know. Actually, I know exactly why, Herm has no stones.

I remember on one of the Sunday broadcasts, when the subject of pulling Huard in favor of Green, someone said "Don't do it, Herm--don't do it!" :D

Ah yes, the one team I hate more than the Pats.
Must suck to be you. Rooting against the Pats these days must bring a lot of disappointment.

Man, nothing like a stupid attempt to change the subject. Making an ignorant and unfounded attempt to say that he claimed to be a part of the Patriots.

FTP, why don't you STFU and leave. ANd NO, the Pats didn't suck for 90% of their history. That is just the imbecile in you talking. Here's a news flash for you, the Pats have had 26 winning seasons, 18 losing seasons, and 3 seasons @ .500. And, their Alltime record of 350-349-9 means that they are a slightly above.500 franchise. Meaning that they've only sucked 50% of the time. And, well, last I looked, they've had only 4 losing seasons in the last 15 years. But they've been to 4 SBs (winning 3), 5 AFC championships (winning 4 of them), and have won 7 Divisional titles.

What has Miami done in the last 15 years? 2 Divisional titles. Nothing else. NADA. No AFC Championships. No SB appearances. So, While the Pats mediocrity hounded them under bad ownership, they've since gotten a phenomanal owner, a coach who has earned his place in Canton, and a franchise that is now amongst the best in the league.

While it took the Pats 45 years as a franchise to WIN the SB, there is another storied team that took about the same time. That team was the Steelers.

BTW, we act no different than other fans. Including PHINS fans. If that's a crime, then your a frigging hypocrite as well as an imbecile.

Or in other words, "hey, you can't talk to us this way....we're Pat fans"!

yet another HOF retort from FTP; keep em coming, you mensa candidate you.

Or in other words, "hey, you can't talk to us this way....we're Pat fans"!

Not quite. Is it too hard for you to pick up the fact that he was stating that ALL fans act the same way about their team, you included. So while you drone on and on about how you think we Pats fans are so ridiculous, you and the rest of your phin fans look exactly the same way to us. In other words, you are a hypocrite.

If any Pat fan talked crap about Marino you would be all over them and saying "hey you can't talk about him like that... he's Dan Marino!"

I am surprised you haven't referenced the '72 dolphins yet. We're waiting....

Last edited:
A direct question to the Fins fans, were you even born by 1972?
I'm waiting.

BTW, we act no different than other fans. Including PHINS fans.

I beg to differ a bit on the above point. The consistency of the bravado and brio from the bottom-feeders of the AFCE otherwise known as the Fish of recent years surpasses anything Pats-nation dished out during our own years of woe. Fish fans acting like smug, tennis-sweater-draped-over-their-shoulders jackasses is really nothing new nor are the Fish fans who welch on bets benefitting charity.

Doofin fans act like they do because the organization promotes it and like sheep, they follow along.

Is it not pathetic the way the members of the 1972 team get together every year once their sacred record is safe and crack open a bottle of bubbly? The lamebrains who are fans of the Doofins latch onto that like grim death, sad really.

If I were a Doofin fan, my concern would be 23 years without a trip to the big dance and over 30 since the last win there............

I beg to differ a bit on the above point. The consistency of the bravado and brio from the bottom-feeders of the AFCE otherwise known as the Fish of recent years surpasses anything Pats-nation dished out during our own years of woe. Fish fans acting like smug, tennis-sweater-draped-over-their-shoulders jackasses is really nothing new nor are the Fish fans who welch on bets benefitting charity.

The irony of this post is insane. I think in layman terms it's, Pot...meet kettle. How quickly and intentionally you forget.

The irony of this post is insane. I think in layman terms it's, Pot...meet kettle. How quickly and intentionally you forget.
Well, I'm not the one posting in the Fish forum with a childish, silly signature photo then wasting more time whining about talking smack, hypocrisies and ironies, now am I?

And because your attempts at accusatory, preemtive retorts are beginning to bore me, I'll deviate a bit from your so called "layman" term: Pot...meet Pain. That's hardly a suggestion that you, pain, should look up or stalk Ricky Williams by the way.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes