No such thing as a lock, but Jets over Seattle is close

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Fan Blog By Glenn Bernardi Blog Archive No such thing as a lock, but Jets over Seattle is close

West Coast/Smest Coast, the Jets should win this game in a rout and here’s why … there’s a good chance the Seahawks entire starting offensive line will be shelved for this game.

Having been said, assuming Locklear is joining the other four previous starters on the shelf, this is as close as it gets to a mortal lock in the NFL because a footall team simply cannot function with its offensive line in shambles to this degree, with all five starters missing in action.

In light of recent evidence I concede that assumption may be wildly off base. I can absolutely invision a scenario whereby Mangini and Sutton let them off the hook with their infamous three man rushes, just what the doctor ordered for an O-line in disarray.
So on that note let me rephrase my initial remark. Provided Mangini and Sutton are prepared to exploit Seattle’s gaping hole on the offensive line … ALL DAY … West Coast or no West Coast, AGS or no AGS, the Jets should win this game in a rout.

Ummm Glen ... bad, bad time to bloviate dude ... Chad says Merry Xmas.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye