PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No matter what happens - THANK YOU N.E. Patriots for an Incredible Sesaon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echoing what everyone has said, it's been a great season to be a Pats fan. The Spygate junk I get from friends would have been a lot more annoying if the Patriots winning every game hadn't shut them up.

My coworkers also thank you, since I've worn the same good luck Patriots hoodie every "casual" Friday for 18 of the last 20 weeks (excluding the bye weeks). Tomorrow will be the last day, and I know it will be bittersweet for us to say goodbye to it until the pre-season (maybe I'll bust it out for the draft).

my first pats game "in person" was the season opener against the fins in 74, the winners of the two prior sb's and more or less the same team that went 17--0 two years before. we won that game and i remember hoping that day that our Patriots would one day be thought of as an elite team like the dolphins. well, the steelers, cowboys, raiders and 49ers would all lay claim to that mantle throughout the 70's and '80's, into the '90's.

the krafts and bill belichick and tom brady have now given us this amazing team with this amazing record, capped off by a 16--0 season. like every other pat fan on this board, i'm praying that they can finish the job on sunday. but, if they don't, they have still brought us a team over the last seven years and a special season this year that are far beyond anything i could ever have hoped for that day over 34 years ago.

thank you.

Last edited:
As mentioned by a few people in this thread, I think the Patriots should take a great deal of pride in knowing that, as odd as it may sound, what they've done and what they do, has brightened the lives of a great many people, by winning week in and week out.

I can't speak for them, or whether they even realize what an impact on so many people's lives - but those people who have experienced all kinds of hardships... job losses, illness, relationship woes, and death - all had their lives brightened by the last five months of incredibly entertaining football.

Well done men!

Now how about just one more!?

Thank you for everything you have done so far .

Go pats ,kick some butt on sunday !

Heartfelt thanks to the players, the coaches, the FO and the entire Pats organization!!

I am sure we will be toasting again on Sunday after a W and pray that everything goes well and no player gets hurt.

I will never forget this season but sincerely hope we repeat it again for a few more times. ;)

And thanks to JoesixPat who created this nice thread!

Last but not the least, big thanks to Ian who maintains this site and all the mods who do a great job!

Amen. This season and the final game will never be forgotten by those who care about football. Every day I'm grateful to be a New England sports fan. Imagine the agony of growing up supporting Philly, San Diego, Cleveland or Washington.

So win or lose, thanks, guys. Now, lets win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back