PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Criminal Charges for Arazia, sign him NOW!

basically the girl was/is a sloot, lied about her age and had relations with multiple partners on multiple occasions on the same night...wholesome lass, she must be. court proceedings revealed cell phone video footage and the skank did not resist, say no, or appear "disinterested" at any time in any of the multiple videos....court documents detail the young sloot lying about her age, going around the party asking multiple guys on multiple occasions to have "relations" with her

You seem pretty damn worked up now that he's exonerated. After all the "crazy anti-vaxxer types" got yet another one right before proof emerged. (I'm double vaccinated for the record).
I wasn't the least but worked up until you went political with your unessesary talking point.....and now you double down with another strawman talking point. For the record I'm glad he was exonerated because the evidence shows he clearly didn't do it.

I wasn't the least but worked up until you went political with your unessesary talking point.....and now you double down with another strawman talking point. For the record I'm glad he was exonerated because the evidence shows he clearly didn't do it.
What's so political about citing past false rape allegations and noting a woke NY DA is likely to jump on rape allegations against a successful white male.

More importantly, the post was made 6 months ago but your outrage didn't emerge until after the allegation was shown to be false.

basically the girl was/is a sloot, lied about her age and had relations with multiple partners on multiple occasions on the same night...wholesome lass, she must be. court proceedings revealed cell phone video footage and the skank did not resist, say no, or appear "disinterested" at any time in any of the multiple videos....court documents detail the young sloot lying about her age, going around the party asking multiple guys on multiple occasions to have "relations" with her
Don't forget the best comment of the night said multiple times to multiple men..." If you don't **** me you're a ***got"

Unreal.

Having trouble believing a New York prosecutor wouldn't try to nail a white cis gender male (aka a "white demon") to the wall on a rape charge if he had any chance at all. Plenty of false rape charges have gone around. Look at Clarence Thomas and Kavanagh for example. Fake rape charges are essentially the playbook for some people.

But Pats could never sign him because of the stain left by Kraft's extra curriculars.
Your misogyny is showing. All that's missing is "she really liked it". :rolleyes:

What's so political about citing past false rape allegations and noting a woke NY DA is likely to jump on rape allegations against a successful white male.

More importantly, the post was made 6 months ago but your outrage didn't emerge until after the allegation was shown to be false.
I saw your post for the first time yesterday. Woke this, white victim that. I'm going to drop this now but just so you know saying "Woke" is not a "drop the mic, I just won the debate" kind of an argument for everything.

Last edited:

Araiza cleared of any criminal wrong doing. Sign him today!
Your strong desire to sign an accused rapist notwithstanding... Didn't we just draft the best punter in college football? :whistle:

But Pats could never sign him because of the stain left by Kraft's extra curriculars.

Well I've been told that the stains do wash out... :haha:

9743fd47-7fbb-474f-a682-06c930db5d18.1c39d3a9ce7e1a94280d753d8a2adc59.jpeg

You must've skipped over a few posts. Sounds like she LOVED it.
No, its your ENTIRE tone of your response. Women who say no really mean yes, and the men who participated in that craven act were just fulfilling their male duty. THAT is what your remark sounded like.

Looks like the punter got a bad deal, but THAT doesn't mean the act wasn't STILL despicable

Your misogyny is showing. All that's missing is "she really liked it". :rolleyes:
Based on the evidence, sure seems that she more than liked it.

Why you are so desperate to white knight for a woman who apparently gave it up left and right to all comers remains as yet a mystery.....

Last edited:
People who falsely accuse another for sexual assault should be held accountable. Ruined this man's reputation

Surprise, surprise, primitive male mindsets showing up on a football board.
When this punter develops a pattern of many women accusing him of sexual assault, and there are witnesses, and a sophisticated campaign to buy them off and cover it up, and massive media campaign to make him look like the victim and a hero of masculinity, when all that happens, then we can put him in a bucket with the others mentioned above. Until then, he was just a young man out partying (apparently) and deserves to work again.

The man's career was ruined over a false accusation. That goes a wee bit beyond "bad deal".
There’s way too much of an “Ohh.. shoot. Sorry about that. Tough break.” mentality about this kind of issue.

Even if he gets signed, gets to have a career, he will have people calling him a rapist for the rest of his life. It will always be a label that follows him no matter what actually happened.

I wish so bad we could wait until more facts get out before crucifying people. It’s not realistic in todays day in age, but these situations are awful.

Based on the evidence, sure seems that she more than liked it.

Why you are so desperate to white knight for a woman who apparently gave it up left and right to all comers remains as yet a mystery.....
Because nuance doesn’t exist anymore. They’re afraid if they don’t stand with this one woman in particular who was clearly in the wrong, that they’re standing against all women who are real victims of sexual assault.

Because nuance doesn’t exist anymore. They’re afraid if they don’t stand with this one woman in particular who was clearly in the wrong, that they’re standing against all women who are real victims of sexual assault.

"afraid" is just your projection. Perhaps, "being careful because it is a complex issue and binary thinking is a trap meant to serve emotional needs."

"afraid" is just your projection. Perhaps, "being careful because it is a complex issue and binary thinking is a trap meant to serve emotional needs."
It would’ve made sense to be careful about what’s said when we didn’t know any of the facts. Now we do.

Hes damaged goods.

People will always associate rape with him. Whats so odd is the news that Arazia was not even there is coming out now.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back