PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Criminal Charges for Arazia, sign him NOW!

I knew a guy in highschool who was on probation and my was casted out by most including me because he was accused of improperly touching a toddler he was babysitting. Evertime I saw this kid I would yell things and I had people come to me like he’s really a good guy I’m like nah no way.

About 2 years past that point during the investigation it comes out the little girl says in court that she made the whole thing up 5 year old girl.

Kid is found innocent but I’m sure most of his reputation he will never get back.

Now we are talking the 90s so who knows maybe the little girl was confused and didn’t know what she was saying very weird.

"afraid" is just your projection. Perhaps, "being careful because it is a complex issue and binary thinking is a trap meant to serve emotional needs."
********. “Being careful” means you afford the accused the presumption of innocence and wait for more info to come out - instead of ruining an innocent man’s life and then shrugging your shoulders and say he got a “tough break”.

Surprise, surprise, primitive male mindsets showing up on a football board.
If you consider people being angry that a young man’s life was ruined after being accused of a crime he didn’t commit a “primitive male mindset” then you need to take a hard look in the mirror to understand who really is the primitive witch hunter here.

I tell nephews do not get yourself into these situations. Do not get involved with any Drunk chicks because regardless of what your perception of the event is, Hers is what is going to be believed.

In high school my gf cheated on me with some kid she told me he took advantage of her cause she was drunk and wanted me to hurt the guy.

I called him like I was one of his boys just a lot of bro this and dogg that and then I asked how you been doing with the ladies bro we all know how you do.
And his response about the events was completely different than hers.
Said she made the move this and that I was like no doubt got off the phone with him and called her and broke up with her.

She could have messed around knowingly and lied to me or she could have been so drunk she didn’t have her senses straight.

Either way wasn’t going to beat dude up for what he explained in great detail a casual hook up.

I have a friend Tim who messed with this girl who was a friend of all of ours this dude had no issues getting girls but she claimed he raped her and she didn’t want it.

Talking to him he had a completely different picture and went in detail about her moaning and personal stuff and my other boy who hit it too was like she do be doing that.

But she wanted him beat and I’m like I know dude wouldn’t do that.
On the flip side I never saw her a girl to make that kind of stuff up.

My sons mother she claimed my friend Mikey raped her after we broke up.
He claimed it was a consensual thing that they were drinking and he wasn’t into her but it happened.
She said he was aggressive and she was scared.
Another girl had said the same thing about dude that lived in my building that he had raped her.

My point is 3 different guys all interpreting situations differently than the girl may have.

Be careful

I knew a guy in highschool who was on probation and my was casted out by most including me because he was accused of improperly touching a toddler he was babysitting. Evertime I saw this kid I would yell things and I had people come to me like he’s really a good guy I’m like nah no way.

About 2 years past that point during the investigation it comes out the little girl says in court that she made the whole thing up 5 year old girl.

Kid is found innocent but I’m sure most of his reputation he will never get back.

Now we are talking the 90s so who knows maybe the little girl was confused and didn’t know what she was saying very weird.

i have a 4 year old, they make **** up all the time and have no understanding whatsoever of the consequences that could come from it

I tell nephews do not get yourself into these situations. Do not get involved with any Drunk chicks because regardless of what your perception of the event is, Hers is what is going to be believed.

yea, my son is certainly going to be getting a real life talk at some point in his future about all of this

when you have posters on campus that say things like

John is intoxicated
Jane is intoxicated
John and Jane have sex
John raped Jane

virtually everyone I knew from college is a rapist under the above logic, the vast amount of hookups would come from parties where everyone was drinking and having a good time. Now if someone regrets their decision the next day, it can be considered rape and ruin someone's life

scary stuff

Feel bad for the guy

I hate the lack of nuance

Obviously it's important to take accusations seriously and not assume a woman is lying

But you can still do that, without already making up your mind that someone is a confirmed rapist and never letting go of it

Reminds me what happened to my hair dresser's 4 year old.

He's playing with the neighbor's 5 year old girl at the hair dresser's house. The girl comes out of a bedroom and tells my hairdresser (the boy's mom) that the boy asked her to put his penis in her mouth. The boy says he did this and makes up a story about hearing boys at daycare talk about this. The hairdresser goes and tell's the girl's mother and apologizes.

Then the girl gets a UTI months later and the hospital asks if anyone was touching her down there. She tells the doctor the hairdresser's 4 year old boy was getting her to take her pants off and touching her vagina.

The boy denies it to his mother profusely. Then he admits to the mother that the penis in the mouth thing from months earlier was brought up by the 5 year old girl, not him. The girl got mad at the boy for something and then she made up the story about him wanting her to put his penis in her mouth but the poor boy didn't want to say anything and get the girl in trouble.

Just heard this story two days ago. Worst part is the mother of the 5 year old believes all this happened and STILL wants to send her kid over to the hairdresser's house during the day so her unemployed ass can sleep away the afternoon. Obviously the hairdresser won't let that kid over again.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back