PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Read on "Neighbors" Mac Jones and Hunter Henry

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Fun fact between Jones and Henry, he's the second-most targeted receiver on 3rd down but Jones is 6-of-8 targeting him (75%) with 5 first downs, including his touchdown on Sunday in Houston:

1634252389185.png

Ok. After reading the article I asked my girlfriend if we could have a date night playing football in the backyard. I'm going to assume that getting kicked in the nuts means no.

It probably is a good read, however as I do not pay for the privilege of reading the Herald will have to guess what it says..

It probably is a good read, however as I do not pay for the privilege of reading the Herald will have to guess what it says..

The Herald is free, no pay wall. You have to pay for the Globe.

Reactions: Ian
Nice find Ian. Maybe Jonnu Smith can buy the house on the other side.

That'd be a terrifying neighborhood to play a pickup game of anything in.

Hunter Henry is also a genius for befriending his QB. "Hey Mac I'm here for ya, do you want another burger, by the way on x,y,z plays I'm wide open".

TThe Herald is free, no pay wall. You have to pay for the Globe.

You are right, the first screen came up and did not read it correctly, so I registered... I subscribe to the Globe..

I like Henry a lot. I always say the best security blanket for a young QB is a good pass catching TE. He was a huge help to Herbert last year, and Mac is using him in a similar way that Herbert did. I think he will lead the team in TD catches this year. Excellent red zone target.

Everyone will always unfairly compare Pat’s TEs to Gronk, Henry will never be Gronk (nobody will). But Henry is a damned good TE, and will continue to progress and build chemistry with Jones.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back