PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFSW(They are hideous) leak of Patriots' color rush (edit:confirmed legit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have terrible taste because I actually kind of like that. :(

I agree... and they could be a LOT worse...

jets-bills-color-rush.jpg

I must have terrible taste because I actually kind of like that. :(

You are certainly not alone in that. I would take that uni over any of our current ones.

I've heard that these were fake.

Whelp, Tunescribe will be happy no red ( :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:) another navy jersey instead, official release tomorrow morning at 9. He showed me his sources and they SEEM legit. I'd guess the Texans will be in white because they have a navy jersey at well (assuming they will wear them at a different time?).

Did anyone expect them to look good? Has there been a single Color Rush jersey that looks good? The Jets Bills game last year was unwatchable because of the uniforms.

Did anyone expect them to look good? Has there been a single Color Rush jersey that looks good? The Jets Bills game last year was unwatchable because of the uniforms.
I love the Bills, Jags, Rams jerseys from last year and this year's Bengals, Vikes, Falcons, Dolphins. I actually like all the ones I've seen but ours.

I've heard that these were fake.
The stuff he showed me looks pretty legit. I'd be shocked if it wasn't true. Told me not to share the links otherwise I would.

Honestly not as bad as I thought they would be

I'm not buying it. They basically have the same jerseys from the Jets Bills game last year, which can't be done again because of the color blind factor. Plus there's several other matchups that have near identical uniforms.

I'm not seeing it.

I like it if the pants are white. Has a bit of a college look - makes me think of Auburn's unis (different blue).

I love the Bills, Jags, Rams jerseys from last year and this year's Bengals, Vikes, Falcons, Dolphins. I actually like all the ones I've seen but ours.

I'm the opposite. I have not liked any of them.

Yeah this could be a nice look still if we get pants similar to the throwback. Blue will be meh.

I'm not buying it. They basically have the same jerseys from the Jets Bills game last year, which can't be done again because of the color blind factor. Plus there's several other matchups that have near identical uniforms.

I'm not seeing it.
I don't think they are doing only Thursdays. There's a white and colored for each team apparently. Not sure if each team gets a unique white. Would guess Jets will wear their green for a different game.

I don't mind Elvis on white not silver. Kind of classic looking.

Don't understand what "color rush" is supposed to mean. Seems like it's "different uni night." Stoopit.

For 1 game it doesn't bother me ...
For color rush I find it acceptable as compared to the hideous ones.

Do we need the constant reminder that we once sucked much like the jets? Thats what those old ones represent. No thanks.

Its nostalgia. It's like a high school reunion.

These are probably fake, the Texans and Patriots are the same colors.

wait wait wait wait wait

both teams are going ot be wear blue tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back