PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFSW(They are hideous) leak of Patriots' color rush (edit:confirmed legit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ty football uniforms

Ridiculously greedy owners combined with ridiculously stupid fans
It's stupid but, it keeps things from getting stale.

Personally, I think they look much cleaner and with a more consistent color scheme than our normal ones.
BradyColorRushFront.jpg

vs.
FELTBrady12GameJerseyNavy1.jpg

I like them.

yeah- they're sweet. maybe make the white center stripe on the shoulder silver to match regular pants and the helmet. I think what makes them cleaner is the lack of the tv numbers on the shoulders

I'm not a fan of the amount of teams that went for black or white (besides the Raiders). It seems to defeat the purpose of color rush. Overall, it's a lot of updated regular jerseys that look nice but not the drastic thing I thought color rush was about.
Let's not pretend "Color Rush" is something it's not. It's not about a better product, it's about what @AtomicDawg said - putting out more jerseys to buy. And the more people just automatically say they all look stupid the fewer people will hopefully buy them.

Packers got a worse one, just doing white on white, ultimate laziness

And a "hot pic" of Clay Matthews churning butter, football fans gotta be pumped.

Lol why are there so many articles about this being a money grab? No ****, that wasn't a secret. Doesn't mean it can't be fun for the players and fans. The game exists at this lvl because of money.
I think people are resentful of the NFL's insatiable greed, because it arguably led or factored in to deflategate.

It's stupid but, it keeps things from getting stale.
Well, Thursday night Houston will look like the Texans
100px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png

And, the Patriots will look like, well, the Texans
100px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

...like, an intrasquad scrimmage...

Thanks a lot
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back