PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Steelers at Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are those toolbag Steeler posters?

lilloyd and the other one

Have fun next week

Re: Ben roethlisberger is a fraud

So is Tebow.

But Ben is furthermore a personally loathsome guy, while Tebow by all accounts is a good guy who just happens to use his free speech to vehemently promote politics that I hate.

All football considerations aside, I'm glad that of the two big tough QBs, Tebow is the one that won.

sry but Tebow is not an media attention seeker . . . sry he simply is not . . .

yah baby he just thank the Lord in his presser . . . gotta love that guy . . ..

They're steeler fans. They'll just yell about 6 super bowls, call your QB a ***, and then mumble a bunch of belligerent nonsense.

lol, oh right. well that was embarrassing, not sure who I'm more embarrassed for though. Steel curtain crushed by baby jesus or Falcons forgetting where the end zone is.

Last edited:
Tebow to Elway after the game:

"F#$@ you and your famous game winning "Drive", mine cost less than half a minute!

Good grief, that call on the backward pass/fumble was terrible and swung the game. They need to get younger refs officiating, watching Grampa Joe bumble his way through the over time rules was funny for all the wrong reasons.

The way the Steelers lost that game, couldn't of happened to a nicer set of fans.

Last edited:
my wife reminds me it's almost time for a riveting couple hours with Masterpiece Classics' "Downton Abbey"

:ukflag:

Well, if you take back McDonald's (and keep Simon Cowell) we'll see what we can do about Downton Abbey. Sound fair?

:rofl:

Last edited:
swzaz9.jpg

and

RpnQA.jpg

The Steelers made a lot of mistakes in this game.. and Tebow played the best game of his career.. Now this should be at least a 10 point win for the pats.

Denver DESERVED to win this game. No excuses for the Steelers..none! As for Tebow, I think its the media that drives his story rather than him. He is a religious guy who is just being himself. Can't hate that,IMO! No way I am rooting for Tebow this week, but he deserve a lot of credit along with the rest of the Broncos for winning.

Looks like the angry mob brought down the steelersaddicts board.

Well, that was satisfying :D

Denver DESERVED to win this game. No excuses for the Steelers..none! As for Tebow, I think its the media that drives his story rather than him. He is a religious guy who is just being himself. Can't hate that,IMO! No way I am rooting for Tebow this week, but he deserve a lot of credit along with the rest of the Broncos for winning.

Agree.

One of the most interesting things about this game tonight was that the Steelers came in allowing only 6 plays of 30 or more yards. Well... they gave up FIVE against Tebow and the Broncos. Many can point to the absence of Ryan Clark, but the bottom line is the Broncos took advantage of poor man coverage and on that Thomas touchdown, Mundy feigned blitz and was LATE dropping back to help the perpetually victimized Ike Taylor.

Game over. Go Pats!! :rocker:

Ok, thats official, no steeler fan can make fun of us either, for losing to seattle and hasselbeck in the playoffs.

I told people all week that this game reminded me of the Saints vs Seahawks game last year. Both games had so many similarities leading up to the actual game. Us Pats fans are so use to fighting with Steeler fans. It's been going on for years now. Good luck to your boys next week in SF!

Look at the haters Dilfer and Jackson making excuses for Pitts. Yeah they played hurt, but what teams doesn't? The Broncos flat out outplayed them plain and simple. Sorry, for all the talk about #1 defense, the Steelers got freaking owned today. Not even Big Ben being 100% could have changed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back