PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Other Games

Regardless of who wins tonight, the Eagles look vulnerable

If it wasn't raining during the Jax game they might have lost. If Arizona's QB didn't forget the down. They have been fecking lucky too.

They just did what BB did many times. give the other team the run,,, and let them run the clock down knowing their redzone game sucks. They know their own Offense can't be stopped anyways,, so it doesn't matter if you have the lead.

Is Sirianni that good or he just has lots of weapons. The Eagles offense is very impressive.
Hurts improvement is equal in magnitude to Josh Allen considering where they were.

The scariest thing about this Eagles team is how much they remind me of past Pats teams.

The Bills, and Chiefs can beat this eagles team. But as you said I think it's a tough game. The Eagles are a tough freakin team this year.

The Niners, Giants, Cowboys, and Vikings can beat the Eagles as well from the NFC side...they look nothing like the 07 Pats.

But it's the same kinda vulnerable the pat's looked at going against the Top tear competition and coming out on top and then next week playing down to your competition. Their beatable, but I'll bet no one's going to look foward to playing them in the play offs.

Eagles would just run the ball down Buffalo's throat. Keep Allen on the bench. Repeat Giants 80s game plan. Green Bay had over 200 yards versus Buffalo. I think they are vulnerable too.

The Niners, Giants, Cowboys, and Vikings can beat the Eagles as well from the NFC side...they look nothing like the 07 Pats.
I think the eagles beat all them but I could be wrong. . Regardless, I never even implied they looked like the 07 pat's team. But you do you.

Yo wtf the Packers shut out first half by the Lions

Right now no other games going our way other than Buffalo over the Jets I guess.

Atlanta was up 10-0 but Chargers moved ahead 14-10. Dolphins up 21-17. Cincy winning big

You think our offence is struggling? Try being a Carolina fan. Walker is 3/10 for 9 yards and 2 INTs.

Geez everytime I look up MIami is in the red zone. They should run away with the top wild card.

Looks like Patriots did the Bears a favor and helped unlock Fields

Mac Rodgers is just throwing it up to the Lions lol.

They have to bench Rodgers if they intend on winning games

Miami is a really good team... amazing what you can do with a modern offense

Rodgers is so petulant - who would want to play with him - 2 of his 3 INTs are completely on him. Yet Kevin and Greg acting like they were outstanding plays by the defense or receivers being off

Kind of rooting for the Jets here...

Yeah, they are the more realistic concern (eg: Wild Card) but we do have a head-to-head on them (with next game at our place) and they still don't scare me long term.

Bills losing would put us 2 games behind them with 2 games against still, plus they'd be 0-2 in the divison.

Can at make it a little fun to still have outside hope for a divison instead of them of them running away with it and also shut up the "BILLS ARE THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME" talk for a week

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back