PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders have some really good skill position players.

Gee-No! throws an interception in relief! Ol' Reliable ...

This is fantastic!

looks like "i don't feel like playing today" cromartie showed up today.

Call me a homer but I'm giving the Pats on the assist on this one. jests still demoralized from the loss last week and have no interest in being there.
I grew up hating the Raiders, so that hate is still there. But man they look good. Carr is a good one, they have 3 large physical receivers and Reece is a beast. It took a long time, but maybe the Raiders are finally turning it around. I hate to say it, but the Pats may have made a mistake with Andre Holmes. Imagine him with Gronk, Lafell and Chandler in the red zone ? Wow.

The league wants Seattle to be a dynasty SO BADLY.
Can their be 2 dynasties in the NFL at the same time? dosent that violate some space/time continuum thingie majiggi?

Is Woodson in the same draft class as Brady? Damn 39 year old safety who can play.

Raiders have success running as well. Our oline injuries limited what we could do last week vs them + 10 drops.

Can their be 2 dynasties in the NFL at the same time? dosent that violate some space/time continuum thingie majiggi?

They want Seattle to be a dynasty so badly, but in the end, they're going to end up being this generation's "Greatest Show on Turf".

I don't know about anybody else, but I don't consider the recent title to be part of the dynasty. Only Brady and Belichick are left from the 3 in 4 years Patriots SB winners. I guess it depends on your definition of dynasty. I'd say the dynasty ended around 2008 or so and we're in a new era now.

janokowski misses FG. this is how they lost vs denver.

I missed it, what happened to Firzpatrick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe