PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you sleep well? Surprised you were able to get up this morning...
No problem with sleep.

I'll give you the optimistic view with the Bucs, since that's not what you want to hear. They're still in first place. The only teams with a better record than them in the entire NFC are the Eagles and Giants in the East, Minnesota, Green Bay by tiebreaker but they're heading for a wild card spot, and Seattle. None of these teams are particularly intimidating so a path to the Super Bowl is still alive. Meanwhile my other team realistically doesn't have a clear path right now... or are all three wild card teams coming out of the AFC East? My guess is the Jets, Dolphins and Patriots are battling for one playoff spot.

No problem with sleep.

I'll give you the optimistic view with the Bucs, since that's not what you want to hear. They're still in first place. The only teams with a better record than them in the entire NFC are the Eagles and Giants in the East, Minnesota, Green Bay by tiebreaker but they're heading for a wild card spot, and Seattle. None of these teams are particularly intimidating so a path to the Super Bowl is still alive.

You forgot about the Cowboys and Rams, who also have better records than the Bucs. The Bucs offense is currently ranked THIRD in the NFC South LMAO

No he wasn't. He wasn't great vs. the Pats at all. They won despite him and only scored 13 points on offense with one TD. In that game, the Dolphins only had one drive longer than 50 yards and that drive had a 42 yard catch and run to Hill on a 4th and 7 right before the half. Other than that one TD play, the Pats did a great job controlling the Dolphins' offense. Against the Bills, the Dolphins only scored 17 points on offense (the three scoring drives by the Dolphins were the only ones that went over 50 yards) and Tua had a safety in that game.

No offense, but I think your perception of Tua is based solely on the fourth quarter against the Ravens. And even in that game, he was so-so for the first three quarters. They scored 14 points in the first three quarters and 28 points in the fourth. They went into the fourth quarter of that game down 35-14 and won 41-38 and the perception of Tua changed.
Also his weaknesses are being somewhat hidden because he's been given above-average weapons. It's kinda scary to think what that team would do with QB who had an average arm but a lot better decision making. Even better, think of what happens if TB12 is signed by MIA for next season. Yet the cost of all those weapons makes for an overall unbalanced team.

I didn't watch the Bucs game yesterday, but it was kharma Mike Evans dropped the easiest touchdown in NFL history...he pushed the defender to the ground and STILL couldn't come up with that pass. That dipshit has been pushing off on defenders for years...

I didn't watch the Bucs game yesterday, but it was kharma Mike Evans dropped the easiest touchdown in NFL history...he pushed the defender to the ground and STILL couldn't come up with that pass. That dipshit has been pushing off on defenders for years...
It's weird but at the time I said, so what, Tampa is gonna score four or five TDs on Carolina. The over/under was set to 39.5 points, and you would have thought TB was good for at least 28 of that. Tampa was favored by 13 (!) but ended up only scoring 3 (!!!!!).

Source: Buccaneers vs. Panthers prediction, odds, line, spread: 2022 NFL picks, Week 7 best bets from top model

Tampa kept gambling on hitting the big play. They did hit a few big gainers, but never could string them together in a series. The first half looked like (source: Buccaneers vs. Panthers - Play-By-Play - October 23, 2022 - ESPN):

1666623774480.png

Yeah, you did. In this very thread, no less. 37 posts this weekend. Sounds like a fun life.

Terrible throw by Brady…

LMAO the Bucs can’t even convert on 4th and 1

You forgot about the Cowboys and Rams, who also have better records than the Bucs. The Bucs offense is currently ranked THIRD in the NFC South LMAO
Right, Dallas. Obviously only one team is winning the NFC East, probably Philadelphia. I'll root for Dallas since Tampa Bay holds the tiebreaker over them. The Rams have a killer schedule and with Stafford throwing more completions to the opposition I'm not worried about them. If Garoppolo doesn't gag away every game then the 49ers should win that division. Still, if the Bucs doesn't win the NFC South, it will be a monumental upset.

Yeah, you did. In this very thread, no less. 37 posts this weekend. Sounds like a fun life.

Get back to work utility boy

benefits-employee.jpg

Get back to work utility boy

benefits-employee.jpg
I’m a Project Manager, but nice try,
Pork. I’d imagine a 6-digit salary, 401-A, and being able to draw on a pension fund on top of that outweighs being a supposed “attorney” who doesn’t exist. I could say the same thing to you since every lawyer I know wouldn’t have time to drop double digit posts on here every day, but we both know that isn’t you.

You watched the game and got caught in another lie. It happens. You likely watched it before some Richard Simmons type oiled up your cankles, prayed over you, and tried to get you to walk from your bed into the kitchen without a walker.

I’m a Project Manager, but nice try,
Pork. I’d imagine a 6-digit salary, 401-A, and being able to draw on a pension fund on top of that outweighs being a supposed “attorney” who doesn’t exist. I could say the same thing to you since every lawyer I know wouldn’t have time to drop double digit posts on here every day, but we both know that isn’t you.

At least lie and make it look like you have an impressive career...

You watched the game and got caught in another lie.

It's called twitter and you get to see stuff within minutes of it happening...

In fairness, it’s the week. It makes him look slightly less like a loser than being active on here all weekend long.

You have more posts than anyone on this forum by a longshot LMAO

No wonder Evans keeps getting away with offensive PI...

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
At least lie and make it look like you have an impressive career...

Not sure if you realize this, but you’ve just told the entire message board that you lie about who you are. Not that it was hard to figure out since a rudimentary search yields the fact that the person you say you are, doesn’t exist. The “attorney” who “went to Virginia,” “from Connecticut,” and had an easy ride because “mommy and daddy did well,” yet never seems to have any law to practice? 11 posts today alone, and counting. Yeah… you’re definitely a high-powered, successful attorney in D.C. You have us all convinced.

It's called twitter and you get to see stuff within minutes of it happening...

Ah, so you can’t afford Sunday Ticket? Poor bastard. Want us to set up a GoFundMe for you so you can watch games in real time instead of sitting in a dark room and browsing Twitter for updates?

You have more posts than anyone on this forum by a longshot LMAO

On top of that being obviously incorrect, I don’t post here on the weekends and just took most of the offseason off to travel. You, on the other hand, just rang up almost 40 posts during the weekend (no friends/no life, it appears) and were on here all offseason (indicates that you can’t afford to travel or take any time off). I also don’t see you talk about having a family, but that doesn’t surprise me because you’re out of shape and women don’t tend to find that desirable.

On that note, if your dad is still alive or even bothers with you, do you think he ever wanders if you’re queer? Are you queer? If you are, I’ll leave you alone. Your life already sounds hard enough as it is.

Yawn. Probably for some kid.
It still seems weird for an official to do it like that. I bet there is a better protocol for charity cases. Also, what if he declined to sign the autograph? That could be awkward next time they are on the field together.

Matt Ryan is injured, but also benched regardless of injury. Pats won’t see him in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST