PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you realize this, but you’ve just told the entire message board that you lie about who you are. Not that it was hard to figure out since a rudimentary search yields the fact that the person you say you are, doesn’t exist. The “attorney” who “went to Virginia,” “from Connecticut,” and had an easy ride because “mommy and daddy did well,” yet never seems to have any law to practice? 11 posts today alone, and counting. Yeah… you’re definitely a high-powered, successful attorney in D.C. You have us all convinced.

No lies, man. But keep telling yourself that to feel better about being a Utility worker.

Ah, so you can’t afford Sunday Ticket? Poor bastard. Want us to set up a GoFundMe for you so you can watch games in real time instead of sitting in a dark room and browsing Twitter for updates?

No, I can afford Sunday Ticket and actually have it. In fact I can afford a 7 figure home. I was watching another game at the time and happened to check Twitter.
On top of that being obviously incorrect, I don’t post here on the weekends and just took most of the offseason off to travel. You, on the other hand, just rang up almost 40 posts during the weekend (no friends/no life, it appears) and were on here all offseason (indicates that you can’t afford to travel or take any time off). I also don’t see you talk about having a family, but that doesn’t surprise me because you’re out of shape and women don’t tend to find that desirable.

You don't post here on weekends, but you have over 60K posts on this board...what does that tell you about how much time you spend here M-F? Maybe you should think things through before posting...keep sniffing that cocaine.

Last edited:
Is there a consensus No1 overall qb for them to be tanking for?

The Giants run 8 plays in a row with two TEs and an extra OL, all backside guard pulling power runs.

No lies, man. But keep telling yourself that to feel better about being a Utility worker.

Who out-earns you by an easy margin. Your virginity is beginning to boil through here. Lashing out in hopes of landing a blow because you have so much jizz back-up, but you’re striking out.

No, I can afford Sunday Ticket and actually have it. In fact I can afford a 7 figure home. I was watching another game at the time and happened to check Twitter.

Sure you can, Kenneth Frank.

You don't post here on weekends, but you have over 60K posts on this board...what does that tell you about how much time you spend here M-F? Maybe you should think things through before posting...keep sniffing that cocaine.

Yep. Most of which were accumulated north of 10 years ago. You post much more nowadays than I do. You hung almost 40 worthless posts on the board during the weekend to my 0 because you clearly had nothing better to do. You submitted hundreds of posts during the offseason while I traveled the world with my family. You spent Monday ringing up 14 useless posts to my 8 (3 of which are in this thread).

Not sure why you’re trying to pretend to be something you’re not, Pork. It’s pretty clear to most people here that you’re a worthless, sexually frustrated loser with no life and no friends. That’s why you’re miserable.

If you had a life, friends, and maybe a little bit of money, you’d probably have sniffed some coke, too, at some point in your life. Your fat ass could definitely use some. Coke makes you thinner, Pork. The local McDonald’s and KFC’s by your studio apartment would thank you for it since they’d see less of your grotesque face.

No wonder Evans keeps getting away with offensive PI...

Probably for the refs son. And some coward trying to take the man’s job. Pathetic

Who out-earns you by an easy margin. Your virginity is beginning to boil through here. Lashing out in hopes of landing a blow because you have so much jizz back-up, but you’re striking out.

LOL, I own a 7-figure home in one of the wealthiest counties in the US. You own (probably rent) a home in one of the worst cities in the US and probably can't find a job anywhere else, which is why you are stuck in Jacksonville. But keep trying to tell yourself you're my equal.

Sure you can, Kenneth Frank.

???
If you had a life, friends, and maybe a little bit of money, you’d probably have sniffed some coke, too, at some point in your life.

So you admit you are a drug addict. Good to know.

LOL, I own a 7-figure home in one of the wealthiest counties in the US. You own (probably rent) a home in one of the worst cities in the US and probably can't find a job anywhere else, which is why you are stuck in Jacksonville. But keep trying to tell yourself you're my equal.

Sure you do, Pork. I’m sure someone, somewhere believes you. The rest of us know you spend too much time on here to be worth a damn.

The northeastern U.S. is also clearly better than Jax Beach. This is proven by all of the outbound migration up there and all of the inbound migration down here.

An “attorney” who “went to Virginia,” but can’t debate his way out of a paper bag, has terrible written prose, and can’t insult anyone worth a damn also doesn’t know about one of the more well known cases of lawyer fraud in recent years? Stop the presses.

Swinging wildly still. I admit that I’ve done it. I have two kids now. That time is over. On the other hand, you may have just tacitly admitted the following: 1) you lie about who you are, and 2) you’re queer (by way of avoiding that question). Congrats. You’re really knocking it out of the park here.

Hey… remember when your friends “didn’t have the money” to go to the Super Bowl with you (since, you know, that’s who someone with a 7-figure home would associate with), so you had to go by yourself? Sounds like something a colossal loser would do. Par for the course, given your content on here.

Sure you do, Pork. I’m sure someone, somewhere believes you. The rest of us know you spend too much time on here to be worth a damn.

The northeastern U.S. is also clearly better than Jax Beach. This is proven by all of the outbound migration up there and all of the inbound migration down here.

An “attorney” who “went to Virginia,” but can’t debate his way out of a paper bag, has terrible written prose, and can’t insult anyone worth a damn also doesn’t know about one of the more well known cases of lawyer fraud in recent years? Stop the presses.

Swinging wildly still. I admit that I’ve done it. I have two kids now. That time is over. On the other hand, you may have just tacitly admitted the following: 1) you lie about who you are, and 2) you’re queer (by way of avoiding that question). Congrats. You’re really knocking it out of the park here.

Hey… remember when your friends “didn’t have the money” to go to the Super Bowl with you (since, you know, that’s who someone with a 7-figure home would associate with), so you had to go by yourself? Sounds like something a colossal loser would do. Par for the course, given your content on here.

This Mac10 is a self proclaimed Tom Brady hater. I don’t understand why this is tolerated. Every patriots fan can agree Brady did more for our franchise than any player in history, we should defend brady at all costs against his haters

This Mac10 is a self proclaimed Tom Brady hater. I don’t understand why this is tolerated. Every patriots fan can agree Brady did more for our franchise than any player in history, we should defend brady at all costs against his haters

He used to be named TommyBrady12 here. He slurped Brady for a long time. Now he comes up with any excuse to diminish his legacy, and spams every thread with his hatred of Brady.

Now he is named Mac10. And ,of course, as Mac Jones is showing signs of being a bust, Mac10 is slowly beginning to turn on his 2nd love.

As to why he is tolerated, you know the answer to that. He is negative on the "right" side. If I had my way, nobody would ever be banned from a thread for anything. @Kontradiction has clearly spelled out why Pork is a joke. His spamming only displays it for everyone to see, and I hope he continues.

He used to be named TommyBrady12 here. He slurped Brady for a long time. Now he comes up with any excuse to diminish his legacy, and spams every thread with his hatred of Brady.

Now he is named Mac10. And ,of course, as Mac Jones is showing signs of being a bust, Mac10 is slowly beginning to turn on his 2nd love.

As to why he is tolerated, you know the answer to that. He is negative on the "right" side. If I had my way, nobody would ever be banned from a thread for anything. @Kontradiction has clearly spelled out why Pork is a joke. His spamming only displays it for everyone to see, and I hope he continues.
Ahhh interesting we’ll see how that plays out. I wonder what caused him to turn on Brady like that. seems bizarre. I wasn’t happy about the way gronk left us, but I still don’t forget the huge impact he had on our team. I agree about nobody should be banned unless they post inappropriate discriminatory remarks. Difference of opinion is well appreciated and provides for some funny comedy

The Adam Seward and Jake Bequette dirty picture jokes are some of the funniest I’ve ever read

Hope everything is okay with Henry Anderson. The Panthers announced Sunday at around 10 that he would be inactive due to an illness. They put him on the non-football illness list today, which means he’ll miss at least four games. That makes it sound like it isn’t some ordinary illness.

???

Get of your high fking horse. Who the fk cares how much you have, shallow man? You're not a better person. You are first class. A first class asz. Hey everybody, mac10 has more than us. If you rent. You're below him. Does anyone actually like you with that attitude. Jesus you su**!

Get of your high fking horse. Who the fk cares how much you have, shallow man? You're not a better person. You are first class. A first class asz. Hey everybody, mac10 has more than us. If you rent. You're below him. Does anyone actually like you with that attitude. Jesus you su**!

Let him play his fantasy game. He is not really rich and successful. If it makes him feel better playing make believe on a message board, it's better than other choices psychos in this world make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST