2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
TNF: Saints vs Cardinals

SNF: Pitt at Miami

MNF: Chicago at NE

6Q3FuPD.jpg

FSzYWeV.jpg

vYXBZPe.jpg

Not too many appealing games this week, unless we can see some upsets with afc teams (not us of course!).

Kc at sf should be good if sf is somewhat healthy tho

Only non Pats game worth watching this weekend is Kansas City vs SF

New Call of Duty dropped today. Looking forward to seeing how Murray looks.

Openly rooting for Saints. Murray’s study clause.

Ugh, well good throw and catch

That’s the Marco Wilson I remember from Florida! When he wasn’t throwing someone’s shoe against LSU and costing us the game and a playoff bid, he was getting burned.

Good no-call there.

Dalton bad decision. That's a prime example where a check down was the appropriate call which wouldn't make a highlight real. Can't be the GOAT that way. Instead he went for the perfect throw and it backfired into an interception. Cards still in it thanks to that.

horrible non call on that last Cards TD...should have been a 15 yard penalty

Jesus, Dalton.

I can’t believe I’m rooting for Denver.

Two pick 6s in the last 2 min by Dalton. Lol

And at the last moment i picked up the Cards D for my FF team.

The Saints realize that the head referee is the biggest league catspaw and stupid ignorant moronic shytstain official in league history...seems all the air has been taken out of them. Boger SHOULD be serving prison time for all the frauds he's served up in his career but beyond that how did this absolute incompetant ever last a season in the NFL?? I think you all know why...

The Saints realize that the head referee is the biggest league catspaw and stupid ignorant moronic shytstain official in league history...seems all the air has been taken out of them. Boger SHOULD be serving prison time for all the frauds he's served up in his career but beyond that how did this absolute incompetant ever last a season in the NFL?? I think you all know why...
Forget about that… how did he get assigned a prime time game? Even if it is TNF?

you know why...after last week's embarrassing nothing burger game the league needed to juice up the scoring at any cost. Fifteen yard penalty clear as day, runner's knee down before the goal line...TOUCHDOWN!! ****ing Boger LOOKING right at the illegal block outside of the box.TOO STUPID? or just plain CROOKED...or both?

Bogar. Single handedly gave the Chiefs a win in Foxboro. He sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST