PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

Seahawks got jobbed on BS OPI. Should be a TD with Wilson's theatrics to Lockett.

They fail to call DPI on Skrine against Dorsett, and now OPI on Lockett the receiver on a contested deep ball. What does a receiver have to do to get some correct calls going deep?

Disagree, Lockett pulls the guy to the ground. Also Seattle kept getting bailed out by refs earlier on when they were in the Redzone for like an hour and kept getting extra plays for soft penalties

Was waiting until the bozos come out with their idiot takes. Am sure we will hear soon how scary the Dolphins (who should have 1-2 wins) or the Chargers are. I mean we heard people already being worried about the one dimensional Bills. Cant wait..
how is that an idiotic take? Whos defense is better the, chargers or ours? Basically being non-homer is idiotic i guess

View attachment 18350 Denver using Walky talkies on the sidelines
I went back to check it out... just prior to 2nd and 10, they showed him with the walkie talkie tucked under his arm. Immediately after the drop on 2nd and 10, he is speaking into it. Seem to me he was using it to communicate the play to the QB (which is, of course, illegal to do via walkie-talkie). I couldn't tell if the Broncos had broken their huddle while he was speaking.

It is moments like these I wish I had twitter so I can @ a bunch of media members.

how is that an idiotic take? Whos defense is better the, chargers or ours? Basically being non-homer is idiotic i guess

rofl

It is a stupid take because they only got those players because they had a chance at drafting them due to sustained mediocrity/awfulness. But now that you say that.. why cant we draft players like Bosa ? I DONT CARE AND CANT STAND IT..

The Chargers are 2-4. The Patriots are 4-2. Apparently having a good D isn't getting them wins. Therefore, dumb take.

E-LIE is 4/8 and 17 yards at the end of the half. Did I just read that right??!?!?!?:eek:

So does Boger's crew just pick which team they are going to screw every week out of a hat?

Seems like Saints can't go 5 plays without them calling throwing a flag against the Saints. While Packers are mugging Saints receivers and nothing. Not to mention how they tried to march the Packers down the field with flags before HT.

Interesting. I did hear on here Booger is from Atlanta.

I went back to check it out... just prior to 2nd and 10, they showed him with the walkie talkie tucked under his arm. Immediately after the drop on 2nd and 10, he is speaking into it. Seem to me he was using it to communicate the play to the QB (which is, of course, illegal to do via walkie-talkie). I couldn't tell if the Broncos had broken their huddle while he was speaking.

It is moments like these I wish I had twitter so I can @ a bunch of media members.

He was clearing sending in the play, but even that doesn't matter, any electronic communication on the sidelines is illegal.

I would assume with their history of violating the salary cap, it will cost them a first TD pick and a record fine.
Bad of course a suspension for the coach.

Yes because those games were all just were a single play. Nothing else happened in those 4 quarters.. just two FGs..

Wow, if this is what a Pats Game Thread is like I'm glad I only post in the beginning...Lordy.

Wow, if this is what a Pats Game Thread is like I'm glad I only post in the beginning...Lordy.

There are still people who blame Ghost for the AFCCG loss as if the XP is the only thing that failed all game. It is mindboggling..

Ours.

Thanks for proving that we should not fear the Chargers!

Yes because those games were all just a single play. Nothing else happened in those 4 quarters.. just two FGs..
Both were low scoring games, so the defense has mostly done its part on that end.

I think we should definitely hope Solder is up to task against Bosa/Ingram. They have a vicious pass rush. Little worried about that matchup.

The genius of Elway is starting to hit the Broncos slowly but surely. They lucked into a SB title in maybe an even more egregious fashion than the Ravens in 2012. But am sure there will be enough people scared of the game there.

Both were low scoring games, so the defense has mostly done its part on that end.

I think we should definitely hope Solder is up to task against Bosa/Ingram. They have a vicious pass rush. Little worried about that matchup.

That I agree with wholeheartedly. Bosa looks beastly. And he's been their most consistent guy on their D. Gotta keep eyes on him.

The genius of Elway is starting to hit the Broncos slowly but surely. They lucked into a SB title in maybe an even more egregious fashion than the Ravens in 2012. But am sure there will be enough people scared of the game there.

Good point. They will be missing the postseason for the second consecutive season, and it looks like exactly zero improvement has been made since 2016. Quite an embarrassing couple of years in Denver.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back