PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6: Other Games

I did not see that coming.

Damn. Mahomey ain't my homie.

Also, R.I.P. for whomever took the over on this game.

pc5e4yjrfv341.jpg

I can't wait for this rematch in the AFCCG

Lol Romo “shockingly you don’t see Mahomes making mistakes in clutch situations!”

Is the AFCCG in OT in your home ground ball in hand and throwing an INT not a clutch situation

How are y’all gonna react when Buffalo wins the super bowl lmao I remember getting bashed two years ago when I said it’s Buffalo’s division for the next decade

Brady getting trashed for missing practice and losing to the Steelers. Not a good look for him. I hear Giselle is asking for Zappe’s number

How are y’all gonna react when Buffalo wins the super bowl lmao I remember getting bashed two years ago when I said it’s Buffalo’s division for the next decade
Today’s win will surely help in their quest to host important games. I personally thought Allen was too inaccurate, but his progress the last few seasons propelled that team to new heights.

Maybe they win the SB. Maybe they don’t. Truth is, their claim to fame atm is « not getting to the SB » so…. They’ve yet to even make the big game, let alone dominate for 10 years. Surely « leading the division » isn’t your goal, is it ?

Watching Bills Cheifs reaffirmed that I hate the Chiefs far more than the Bills.

I won’t mind, just out of pity. Their fans have suffered so much for so long.

I won’t mind, just out of pity. Their fans have suffered so much for so long.

I think the whole jumping on tables thing by Bills mafia is stupid, but I don't know if there is a more loyal fanbase in the NFL. Their fans came out after each of their super bowl losses to a rally by the hundreds of thousands in Buffalo to show their support for the players. Most teams' fans would be pissed and stay at home and pout. How many Pats fans showed up to support the team in 85 after they got trounced by the Bills or after the 96 loss to the packers?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back