PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4: Other Games

I'm no doctor, but here is my diagnosis

EDIT: Florio's article - among several others - calls it the same thing.

Penaties are keeping the dolphins in this game

Hands are freakin' me out. Take your time coming back (within reason), Mac.

I've seen that hands spasm thing before after a QB gets hit, it's just a temporary reflex action.
Not sure why but it reminded me of a lesser version of one of Tank Abbott’s knockouts where he mocked the guy afterward because his arms were stuck in the air. It’s at 12 seconds in this video.

yeah...it's just a normal spastic reaction...good thing Tua wasn't concussed last week, eh?

I saw the exact same thing happen to Tommy Kramer who was with the Vikings in the '70s. He got slammed and both his hands curled under really weird, it looked like he was having a seizure. It's a neurological reflex.

There needs to be repercussions for how they handled Tua. Two concussions in 5 days could be life altering down the road.

I saw the exact same thing happen to Tommy Kramer who was with the Vikings in the '70s. He got slammed and both his hands curled under really weird, it looked like he was having a seizure. It's a neurological reflex.
like I said...real good thing Tua didn't have a concussion last week...(I don't know how the phu&k the league is skirting the obvious but you KNOW it comes from the azzole Goon)

I am not convinced that Teddy isn't better than Tua. Never was all that impressed with Tua, even this year. I may just be prejudiced against lefty QB's. It just looks unnatural.

I take it you didn’t watch the Bills/Dolphins game, and you’re just looking at Allen’s stat line?

I didn’t watch the game because they were opposite the Pats. I know he started out playing well and killed a lot of drives with incompletions after that.

like I said...real good thing Tua didn't have a concussion last week...(I don't know how the phu&k the league is skirting the obvious but you KNOW it comes from the azzole Goon).

Yeah, Roger is notorious for blowing smoke at these sorts of things.

How do the dolphins have a bacup qb who is better than pats starting qb?

Maybe Hoyer can pull a Bridgewater and lead Pats to scoring TDs instead of FGs.

I didn’t watch the game because they were opposite the Pats. I know he started out playing well and killed a lot of drives with incompletions after that.
Gotcha. I had it on a second TV and was watching it while the Pats were either in between plays or on a commercial. In spite of the stat line, he had about 3-4 dropped INTs. He didn’t play all that well. Miami did a good job of limiting Diggs. Outside of him, there’s nobody who is really scary on their offense and there is no need to fear the run whatsoever since Allen is basically it until they decide that Cook is their most talented option.

There really needs to be an investigation into how they handled Tua. Even if he had a back injury, it could have compounded the injury tonight. But if they let him play with a concussion, it is criminal (figuratively) what they did to the guy.

As for the Dolphins going forward, they may have a better QB in Bridgewater. Bridgewater is an underrated QB and certainly capable of playing above his talent level with the weapons the Dolphins have.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back