PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4: Other Games

The hit before was so mild Vs what happened to Mac and that was roughing the passer but Mac getting crushed was no call.

Nice belly to back suplex on Tua. Time to see what Teddy Bridgewater can do.

He got ****ed up again.

Shoulda been another pick. Tua aint a franchise QB.

also super soft penalty, Mac got destroyed and no flag

Slammed him down
How else was he supposed to complete that tackle? It's not like Tua is a willing participant...

Are Alabama QBs made of Glass?
He looked like he was knocked the hell out with those stroke hands. How many concussions has he had? The impact didn't look too bad, but his reaction was terrible.

That’s not ideal for Miami.

It looks like he was slammed down hard in real time but the replay wasn't quite as bad.

Regardless I hope he's okay. He passed the concussion protocol but I guess you have to wonder if he should have been playing

considering what happened to Tua last week he shouldn’t have been playing tonight…

It looks like he slammed him down hard real time but the replay wasn't quite as bad.

Regardless I hope he's okay.
If Tua was already concussed, and I don’t see how he wasn’t after watching that hit last week, it probably wouldn’t take much of a hit to aggravate it.

If Tua was already concussed, and I don’t see how he wasn’t after watching that hit last week, it probably wouldn’t take much of a hit to aggravate it.

Yeah that's a good point and I edited my post before you quoted me.

If that's the case this is a massive failure in the concussion protocol.

touchdown Bengals!!!

He looked like he was knocked the hell out with those stroke hands. How many concussions has he had? The impact didn't look too bad, but his reaction was terrible.
Just saw his hands, f*** man

I've seen that hands spasm thing before after a QB gets hit, it's just a temporary reflex action.

yeah...it's just a normal spastic reaction...good thing Tua wasn't concussed last week, eh?

Bridgewater : was surprised at both last year’s stats & career stats. Makes me curious. How’d he have fared w real coaches early / had avoided big injury.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back