PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3: Other games

The Patriots, under Brady, struggled with Buffalo plenty of times and still won. I know you’re from New York, and your education system there isn’t exactly, uh, the best, but “struggle” doesn’t mean “lose.”

We literally never talked about “when healthy.” My prediction was simply that they would lose. First rule of holes, bud.

Still took that L, THOOOOOOOUUUUUUGH. Me = right. You =

If you can’t understand how me saying “the Bills are going to struggle”, includes a potential loss, I don’t know what to tell ya.

Any time a team is missing 10 starters, they’re going to struggle and possibly lose.

You can have the last word. I won’t respond.

The 49ers are so fortunate Lance got KO'd. With Jimmy G, they have a legitimate shot of winning the NFC.

Of course, Jimmy G needs to stay healthy too, which is a coin flip at best.

If you can’t understand how me saying “the Bills are going to struggle”, includes a potential loss, I don’t know what to tell ya.

Any time a team is missing 10 starters, they’re going to struggle and possibly lose.

You can have the last word. I won’t respond.
You know those over-the-top homers you probably laugh at on here? You sound like that right now. Don’t be that guy.

C'mon Broncos...let Russ cook d%#*!@t!

You know those over-the-top homers you probably laugh at on here? You sound like that right now. Don’t be that guy.
It’s worse. He’s the over-the-top homer on an opposing teams board. The pats must’ve done a real number on this guy the last 20 years.

The 49ers are so fortunate Lance got KO'd. With Jimmy G, they have a legitimate shot of winning the NFC.

Of course, Jimmy G needs to stay healthy too, which is a coin flip at best.
Samuel and Kittle need to stay healthy too. There goes Samuel.

Hope that deebo injury isn’t serious.

Looking back it really looks like the Patriots really dodged a bullet missing Kupp in SB53.

Wilson isn't the issue as much as the head coach. New owners will be letting him go after this season. Not their hire.

Jimmy just pulled an Orlovsky. Lucky too as it would’ve been a pick 6.

I have no QBs on my main fantasy team.....(Russ and Fields) shoot me...

This game really sucks.

Is this a home game for the 49ers? Sounds like cheering then a Yooooo after the Juszczyk catch.

Rough sequence for Hackett. Burns a timeout on a failed challenge and then punts on the 4th and inches

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back