PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

NFL Week 3: Other games

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Just watching the Packers v Bucs game , boy are we going to be in for a hard day.

Tonyan/Lazard/Jones/Dillion/Dobbs/Cobb......yikes

MAC10

Dinker and Dunker
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You gotta wonder if the Broncos are already regretting that they gave up two firsts, two seconds, a fifth, and several players for Wilson and then give him a five year $245 million contract with $165 million guaranteed. Sure he had the game winning drive, but he has been very average at best so far this year and had an awful game last night up until the final scoring drive. You don't give up that much for a top 10-15 range QB (and that may be generous) which is what Wilson has been thus far. As bad as the Patriots' offense has been, the Pats have scored five more points this season thus far than the Broncos.

I always thought that the Seahawks felt that Wilson has lost his mojo and were happy to get rid of him. I think the Broncos may learn that the hard way. He really looks like just another QB.

venecol

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
R. Doubs: 8 for 73, 9.1 avg, 1TD, 21 long, 8 targets

Rook had himself a day.

PaulThePat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
You gotta wonder if the Broncos are already regretting that they gave up two firsts, two seconds, a fifth, and several players for Wilson and then give him a five year $245 million contract with $165 million guaranteed. Sure he had the game winning drive, but he has been very average at best so far this year and had an awful game last night up until the final scoring drive.
Wilson is a weird QB. I've seen several games where he's like 2/9 for 10 yards and 2 INTs at the half. Then ends up 20/30 for 220 yards and a TD. I've never seen him as an elite passer - a baller and someone who can run around and sling it, yes, but also prone to absolute clunkers.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Wilson is a weird QB. I've seen several games where he's like 2/9 for 10 yards and 2 INTs at the half. Then ends up 20/30 for 220 yards and a TD. I've never seen him as an elite passer - a baller and someone who can run around and sling it, yes, but also prone to absolute clunkers.
He is winner! Found a way to get it done yesterday. Unlike Scam.

An Open Competition?  Belichick’s Comments Extend Beyond QB
Bill Belichick’s Press Conference Transcript From 3/27 NFL Coaches Breakfast
MORSE: Patriots Team Priorities as We Head into the Draft; Stanley Morgan for Hall of Fame
Patriots News 03-26, Two Greats From The 2nd Dynasty Retire
VIDEO: S**t Pats Fans Say – The 2023 Offseason
Patriots Reveal Schedule For 2023 OTA and Minicamp Sessions
ICYMI PHOTOS: Damien Harris Bids Farewell To New England
WATCH: Devin McCourty Retirement Ceremony
Social Media Reacts To Dont’a Hightower’s Retirement
Patriots Jeudy Rumors Continue, Broncos WR Would Help Team Keep Pace with Other QB/WR Trends