PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 games discussion

Bills-Dolphins game about to resume

TD Panthers. One score game.

McCaffery just got dinged up..hope its little..

Dolphins with a nice drive after the break and Boger puts a stop to that noise with a flag that would have given the Dolphins a first down inside the Bills 10. Gets a FG anyway. 17-13 Bills

This just in "Teddy Bridgewater just changed his gloves because his other ones were getting wet". It's like they look so hard to find something to talk about.

So many injuries week 2...

Carolina isn’t a very good team, but I give them credit ; once down three scores - getting the ball back down 7 is impressive.

Brady's INT was a long pass intended for Gronk.
It's like the only time he does that something that stupid. Huge lead, and trying to force it to a guy who he want's to get a catch but hasn't yet.

I don't think there's any other QB that's feast or famine like Fitz.

Oliver limping for the Bills - that's bad news for them if he is hurt

He’s still a good QB. Problem is, in just 31 career regular and postseason starts, he’s now been knocked out of 3 with serious injuries. Brady’s only been knocked out of 2 his entire career (yes, I understand what a huge outlier he is, but just for perspective). My concern is by the time Jimmy learns to keep himself out of risky plays, he’ll be too hobbled to be effective anymore.

2019 was the year to put Jimmy on the map.

Can you imagine BB telling Brady to sit on the ball with over 1 minute of clock left before halftime in the Super Bowl? Against a high octane offense like the Chiefs no less. Bottom line is that there are holes in Jimmys game. He is inconsistent and his HC did not trust him.

Panthers LB got flagged for DPI (seam route dropped by Gronk - that trade is looking like a steal so far) for an minor offense/grab that would NEVER have been called if he was still wearing a Pats uniform.

LOL Bridgewater. That should do it I think.

Fitz shredding the Bills secondary right now. Isn't that supposed to be the strength of their team?

Heh.

My overall take on the NFL so far....there are a lot of mediocre to terrible teams.

It is hilarious that some people here actually thought that the Pats would be in contention for Lawrence, even if Stiddy was their QB, and that BB was trying to tank.
The Pats' fitness, preparation, focus, execution and professionalism are still at another level, compared to the rest of the league.

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back